RDFL Thread - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't you be on the GV thread pissing your pants about Blakey running through you like a 200 game banner?:eek: You would'nt be his first victim;) Lets all take time to laught and point at Blueboy's failure of a wall post:(

At the Clancy fortress things are looking prosperous, Scott 'I have a supermodel girlfriend who's only 17' Swindells has been kicking the sherrin with poise and accuracy:thumbsu: Expect to see him pinch hitting in the ruck this year....

Hats off to our coach Chris Nolan, not only is he the leagues best coach his cricket umpiring is also as highly regarded. Hooray for Chris 'CNN' Nolan! I'm ready to kick some goals in the forward pocket this year mate!!:footy:

Ya killing me kid :eek:

Wallan- leaving are Boxtel, Cornish, Galea and Robbo possibly injured?

Robbo out for the year after workplace accident.

Have the finals been pushed forward a week this year? Will we still be playing a Sunday gf?

Who is playing who in practice matches this year? Must be close to a few games.

Still a Sunday grand final, this year on September 15.

For anyone who may be interested (probly no one) Kilmore are playing Heathcote (March 17); Avenel (March 23rd) and Kinglake (April 5)

When and were are the Wallan practice games? was told tuesday night they have recruited a handy b&f winner from avernel which is good to hear. I believe the new president at Broadford is the reserved coach good on him for putting his hand up when others wouldn't or couldnt.

How come so many clearances have been denied? I only searched through the Rockbank clearances, so I'm not sure if it's the same for every club, but almost every clearance to Rockbank is either pending or been denied. Does anyone know why this happens?

Signed documents at the previous club or $$$ owed/club property are often grounds for decline.

Me, I like to have communication with the bloke first, find out why and if anything can be done differently next time round. I reckon its weak as pi$$ when clearances get lodged without communicating, have had one of these so far and it has disappointed me greatly.

After talking to other footy people it seems pretty common these days. Everyone wants to be respected, but it has to be a two way street surely.

Signed documents at the previous club or $$$ owed/club property are often grounds for decline.

Me, I like to have communication with the bloke first, find out why and if anything can be done differently next time round. I reckon its weak as pi$$ when clearances get lodged without communicating, have had one of these so far and it has disappointed me greatly.

After talking to other footy people it seems pretty common these days. Everyone wants to be respected, but it has to be a two way street surely.
Great points Doona but that is now the way of the younger generation... Can't talk, communicate or understand respect... It's all about texting, emailing, Facebook or being gutless behind forums under aliases...

I can understand that and I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have the finals been pushed forward a week this year? Will we still be playing a Sunday gf?

Who is playing who in practice matches this year? Must be close to a few games.
This is first ,post Ex Romsey in the late 70s early 80s, created the Redbacks, lost the Robins logo

This is first ,post Ex Romsey in the late 70s early 80s, created the Redbacks, lost the Robins logo
Was vice Captain under Bruce Davis and also secretary, currently with Eden Sapphire Coast so laid back after O & M experiences. Played in 2 losing Grand finals too Riddell ,the overpaying Pricks

^^ Teddy bear, are you drunk texting bigfooty??

In other football news, haven't heard much about the new kids on the block, Rupo.
Any important Ins or Outs?
Do you think they might have a year of getting used to the league before they start to aggressively recruit?

Thoughts?

Anythings else about the league other than how much each club spends or whats happening about the GF debacle?

^^ Teddy bear, are you drunk texting bigfooty??

In other football news, haven't heard much about the new kids on the block, Rupo.
Any important Ins or Outs?
Do you think they might have a year of getting used to the league before they start to aggressively recruit?

Thoughts?

Anythings else about the league other than how much each club spends or whats happening about the GF debacle?

I think that's exactly what they will do, but their current list should see them competing for a top 4 spot, and look out come finals when they hit the bigger grounds. Losing Baddelley and Quigley will hurt though,

Macedon have made a move this year, it's good to see.. Mobbs O'Brien will be a good get despite his age.
Diggers are also looking big improves again, Richardson is a great pick up for the Burra.

Will be interesting to see how Kilmore, Wallan and Broadford go early doors, the losses at Wallan will hurt, but they are stabilising with the new coach. Doona's 2nd year might be tougher than his first, but as a young team that requires building, they couldn't have a better leader.

How come so many clearances have been denied? I only searched through the Rockbank clearances, so I'm not sure if it's the same for every club, but almost every clearance to Rockbank is either pending or been denied. Does anyone know why this happens?

With most of the Rockbank clearances it is due to the players being registered in the NTFL and their season is still running or they only allow temp clearances. The others are for the old "2 year contract" which is killing local football and should be eliminated by AFL Victoria as soon as possible.

whats the story with Mat Swindels doona i see a clearance in to go to Lancfield

When and were are the Wallan practice games? was told tuesday night they have recruited a handy b&f winner from avernel which is good to hear. I believe the new president at Broadford is the reserved coach good on him for putting his hand up when others wouldn't or couldnt.

Cant help with praccy games sorry, but if his body is injury free Nick Goodwin will be very handy for Wallan. Im told they had a big day at the Broadford Carnival and according to me mate at work all is well, and they cant wait to give it to Lancefield rd.1. They wont be a pushover though Lancefield, got a handful from Airport West and still working on others.

whats the story with Mat Swindels doona i see a clearance in to go to Lancfield

When I find out I will let you know, first I knew was via a text this morning, 10-15mins later a clearance lands on my desk :mad:

Shouldn't you be on the GV thread pissing your pants about Blakey running through you like a 200 game banner?:eek: You would'nt be his first victim;) Lets all take time to laught and point at Blueboy's failure of a wall post:(

At the Clancy fortress things are looking prosperous, Scott 'I have a supermodel girlfriend who's only 17' Swindells has been kicking the sherrin with poise and accuracy:thumbsu: Expect to see him pinch hitting in the ruck this year....

Hats off to our coach Chris Nolan, not only is he the leagues best coach his cricket umpiring is also as highly regarded. Hooray for Chris 'CNN' Nolan! I'm ready to kick some goals in the forward pocket this year mate!!:footy:
What's going on with this forum? It's shrinking rather than growing. The other day it was onto page 17 and now it's back to 16. Baysixer, come back and stir things up with your absolute drivel. Your info on Swindell's isn't too accurate, he's signed up with Lancefield.

What's going on with this forum? It's shrinking rather than growing. The other day it was onto page 17 and now it's back to 16. Baysixer, come back and stir things up with your absolute drivel. Your info on Swindell's isn't too accurate, he's signed up with Lancefield.
I see Kilmore is advertising for a new club secretary, a very important position, I would imagine that calls for an special club meeting of sorts to elect a person (if there should be one) to the executive committee. With every-one leaving the club sounds like a club in crisis.

What's going on down there Doona2?

I see Kilmore is advertising for a new club secretary, a very important position, I would imagine that calls for an special club meeting of sorts to elect a person (if there should be one) to the executive committee. With every-one leaving the club sounds like a club in crisis.

What's going on down there Doona2?

Wouldn't have thought that filling the role of club secretary would require a special meeting.

Hardly a crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back