Rockbank....................24.
Woodend......................4.
Kilmore.........................

Biggest Improver - Lancefield.
Biggest Slider - Macedon.

Grand Final - Riddell v Diggers Rest.
Premiership - Diggers Rest.

Lee James Medal - Brent Tuckey (Digg)
Rising Star - Steve Fogarty (Digg) or Matt Darby (Ridd)
Bowen Medal - Brent Tuckey

Let's see

Wilson. Burlack tessari

Story Lever. Blair

Mitchell. Austin. Pertrero

streeter. Henderson Davidson

Robins. Dawson. Farmer

Trigg Brewer. Scythe Rucks

Bench. Jamine quiltart romerill green

Understand all available. Not a bad unit lot of others not in that side beware of romsey if they click hmmmmmm
No room for McNaughton ?

I'll pledge my loyalty to the club that I am passionate about.
My dad is a former league official and also a life time member of the Kilmore Football Club.
I respect ANY one that has the time, passion and willingness to coach at senior level. People this year or over the last few laugh at what goes on at Kilmore, but I appreciate and respect everything that Doona and his team are doing. Yes they may get beaten every week, but what I have seen in my 20 years of playing is that his passion, dedication and willingness to help these kids will not only make them better football players on the field but also better men in life.
I was fortunate to play in the 2001 flag for Kilmore and captain the club a few years later, I know he, the committee and everyone working with the club are on the right path.

My dad is a former league official and also a life time member of the Kilmore Football Club.
I respect ANY one that has the time, passion and willingness to coach at senior level. People this year or over the last few laugh at what goes on at Kilmore, but I appreciate and respect everything that Doona and his team are doing. Yes they may get beaten every week, but what I have seen in my 20 years of playing is that his passion, dedication and willingness to help these kids will not only make them better football players on the field but also better men in life.
I was fortunate to play in the 2001 flag for Kilmore and captain the club a few years later, I know he, the committee and everyone working with the club are on the right path.
I don't know of anyone who is laughing at the club or Doona, all clubs have their ups & downs & it turns full circle, some senior coaches would have walked away, so Doona is a respected coach within the league, if you don't have the players you can't win games but with Doona it's not about winning right now, he knows what he has & what he is trying to accomplish, so I can say with confidence that no one is laughing!

Anyone bold enough to give a summary of the teams so far to date? Bottom up?
Kilmore::: always going to struggle no under 18s need to rebuild and start by getting there juniours to stay I would won't a coach with patients and good with kids big spend wont fix the problem need to work to a plan

Woodend:::: understand have started to work on a plan have good juniours to draw from but must be more pro active on building there club from the inside and draw on local buisness and the public need to spend a little more and get the right players around there kids.

Broadford::: Barry has been good for there image but need to capitalise on this keeping Barry around 12 more months would be a plus understand they are looking local and as well need to get right players on there spend they have been at both ends competitive at times and other times very average need to be more consist ant

Wallan:. Don't no to much but should be more competitive they have the town to draw on but seem to be three guns short of being competitive.?

Melon centrals::: have improved and again not consistent have the cattle but need to fix there ups and downs need a couple big sign on next year

Macedon:: don't no what's going on down there but need some leadership they look lost ??

Lancefield ::: the big improvers need a ruck an and a couple key defenders have been fantastic next year could be big movers if handled correctly

Rupo:: first year will be a good side once they work it out about par

Romsey :: have talent to burn huge injury list could be the big smokey but believe will always be competitive but need to take new direction believe the new leaders down there could do that if allowed there is great possibility at romsey ???

Sunbury. Always thre about had injuries will be a show also they need to continue to play there kids need those that need to retire do so and start to harvest the kids

Diggers well I believe are a good side but believe are number 4 out of the top 4 to win the flag under finals pressure will be interested on how they handle the experience found wronging in prelim and a second rate romsey side pushed them with some hard footy ??

Riddle have depth and lots of good kids have had great direction however need to see how this group performs in finals against harden finalists however are favorites on form forget last weeks loss crap conditions they were not up and about

Grand final will be riddle vs romsey or sunbury injuries will play large part

Hows that will update at round 18 per finals

Kilmore::: always going to struggle no under 18s need to rebuild and start by getting there juniours to stay I would won't a coach with patients and good with kids big spend wont fix the problem need to work to a plan

Woodend:::: understand have started to work on a plan have good juniours to draw from but must be more pro active on building there club from the inside and draw on local buisness and the public need to spend a little more and get the right players around there kids.

Broadford::: Barry has been good for there image but need to capitalise on this keeping Barry around 12 more months would be a plus understand they are looking local and as well need to get right players on there spend they have been at both ends competitive at times and other times very average need to be more consist ant

Wallan:. Don't no to much but should be more competitive they have the town to draw on but seem to be three guns short of being competitive.?

Melon centrals::: have improved and again not consistent have the cattle but need to fix there ups and downs need a couple big sign on next year

Macedon:: don't no what's going on down there but need some leadership they look lost ??

Lancefield ::: the big improvers need a ruck an and a couple key defenders have been fantastic next year could be big movers if handled correctly

Rupo:: first year will be a good side once they work it out about par

Romsey :: have talent to burn huge injury list could be the big smokey but believe will always be competitive but need to take new direction believe the new leaders down there could do that if allowed there is great possibility at romsey ???

Sunbury. Always thre about had injuries will be a show also they need to continue to play there kids need those that need to retire do so and start to harvest the kids

Diggers well I believe are a good side but believe are number 4 out of the top 4 to win the flag under finals pressure will be interested on how they handle the experience found wronging in prelim and a second rate romsey side pushed them with some hard footy ??

Riddle have depth and lots of good kids have had great direction however need to see how this group performs in finals against harden finalists however are favorites on form forget last weeks loss crap conditions they were not up and about

Grand final will be riddle vs romsey or sunbury injuries will play large part

Hows that will update at round 18 per finals
Crap sorry rockbank:::: they have had a good yer but a tough gig with small town to be continuously competitive need a good buisness plan and patient people

fair assessment on wallan a key tall at each end and ruck help fir young Trottman would help. the young blokes have shown a bit and wil be fine if some recriuts can be found for these areas. didnt make it to kilmore but talking to my neighbour he said kilmore are having a real go but just lack the cattle

I don't know of anyone who is laughing at the club or Doona, all clubs have their ups & downs & it turns full circle, some senior coaches would have walked away, so Doona is a respected coach within the league, if you don't have the players you can't win games but with Doona it's not about winning right now, he knows what he has & what he is trying to accomplish, so I can say with confidence that no one is laughing!
I agree with your comments and actually think they should keep Doona on. Always easy to look at sides that struggle and pick. Take Woodend and Hopkins for example, in my opinion he is arguably the best coach in the comp and respect him even more for having a crack at rebuilding (the second time) takes time and both guys are great coaches.

I agree with your comments and actually think they should keep Doona on. Always easy to look at sides that struggle and pick. Take Woodend and Hopkins for example, in my opinion he is arguably the best coach in the comp and respect him even more for having a crack at rebuilding (the second time) takes time and both guys are great coaches.
No argument here!

Couldn't agree more .. Fitzy is the best of a talented bunch of coaches.. the Hawks are lucky to have him and lets see the club move on in a positive direction from here.. he is as passionate as it gets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is what i have heard that THE GREAT MAN Fitzy from Gisbourne has had talks with Romsey football club for the next 2 seasons Headshot,???????????is this true surely NOT......... i believe that Luke Saunders done such a great job with the Vic metro under 16 squad this year as a asst....... that he will do both next year coach Gisbourne and coach the Vic metro under 16 squad again?????,also PAUL COOK to coach Lanny next year great choice to has the respect of all the kids at the club that"s my mail from the heart of tiger land.............

job done just found out Headshot fitzy gone for the 2s job next year at Romsey,as i have been on the panel for the last 15 years or so to select the coach i could smell something fishy ?????? because i believe the CUGAR man has still something left but if he decided to hang the board up and spend some time with his lovely wife and beautiful girls who would begrudge him this but make 1 thing clear Headshot me mate have i got a ready made GUN waiting u know???? in the wings replacement only if CUGAR SAYS TO ME I HAD ENOUGH BIG FELLA....

NORMAN NORMAN NORMAN 18..... it took u all of 3 minutes after i did my first post ABOUT THE COACHING APP to make a phone call to create trouble 3 minutes sir, it is true what Les says, did u use the shoe phone ??? was that quicker if u still have a beef with Kevin let it go mate let it go move on welcome him back :thumbsu:a lot of people in the last hour are very unhappy.........

job done just found out Headshot fitzy gone for the 2s job next year at Romsey,as i have been on the panel for the last 15 years or so to select the coach i could smell something fishy ?????? because i believe the CUGAR man has still something left but if he decided to hang the board up and spend some time with his lovely wife and beautiful girls who would begrudge him this but make 1 thing clear Headshot me mate have i got a ready made GUN waiting u know???? in the wings replacement only if CUGAR SAYS TO ME I HAD ENOUGH BIG FELLA....
Will Gaurantee you that that's not the case you are a long way off the mark re next year at romsey
Watch this space on a more than goos sauce

To avoid any further questions, I can assure everyone its not me:eek::thumbsu:

this is what i have heard that THE GREAT MAN Fitzy from Gisbourne has had talks with Romsey football club for the next 2 seasons Headshot,???????????is this true surely NOT......... i believe that Luke Saunders done such a great job with the Vic metro under 16 squad this year as a asst....... that he will do both next year coach Gisbourne and coach the Vic metro under 16 squad again?????,also PAUL COOK to coach Lanny next year great choice to has the respect of all the kids at the club that"s my mail from the heart of tiger land.............
Re The Lancefield mail: That's a good idea, let's dump the coach who took over a basket case two years ago and replace him when he's taken them to quite possibly playing finals football and comfortably beat a premiership contender a couple of weeks ago. The coaches position is being advertised and I am sure the hierarchy in place at Lancefield at the moment will make whatever they believe to be the best decision in the interests of the club.

Appreciate the kind words boys, but after that weak prick from Broadford got on here last year and had a few cheap shots without being brave enough to do it face to face, I was never going anywhere. There are right and wrong ways to do things, and we haven't waivered one bit from focusing on developing young men, not just in a football sense, since we come to the realisation on where we were at in March. To copy and paste my thoughts from today's North Central Review website ....

“Other club’s would’ve (or have) put up the white flag and opted for a year off but that was never an option. Regardless of our shortcomings we have kept the front door of the Kilmore Footy Club open and given plenty of local kids a game of football so surely that must be seen as a success.”

If there’s anything lacking at present it is local support, and Nolan himself admits it’s something that needs addressing as soon as possible.

“I’m not sure what it is, if it’s me and the fact that a Broadford guy is coaching then I’ve told the committee I can’t do a 3rd year as I’m not that selfish,” he said.

“If it’s not me, then we need some honest feedback as to what it is, and then work out how we can get the support back that these young local kids deserve.”

also PAUL COOK to coach Lanny next year great choice to has the respect of all the kids at the club that"s my mail from the heart of tiger land.............
Re The Lancefield mail: That's a good idea, let's dump the coach who took over a basket case two years ago and replace him when he's taken them to quite possibly playing finals football and comfortably beat a premiership contender a couple of weeks ago.
The only way Tills shouldn't be there in 2014 is if Tills don't want the gig. He's done an awesome job and is one win from going from bottom last year to finals, all whilst spending a fair bit less than some I'd imagine.

Couldn't agree more .. Fitzy is the best of a talented bunch of coaches.. the Hawks are lucky to have him and lets see the club move on in a positive direction from here.. he is as passionate as it gets

fitzy is and has always been a very very good coach chris. However there is so much more to coaching than u or anyone yet to do it will ever understand. Im not in any official role at romsey but am still involved so I wont comment further. But there is so much more about coaching than blooding youth and teaching players where to run. Some day I might post here about fund raising, sponsorship, recruiting, structure,and lots of other jobs the really good coaches take upon themselves. Clubs dont hire coaches to blood kids and finish last. Blooding kids is great but u will neva field the calder cannons side because generally a club will have 5 or 6 good kids coming thru not 22. So fund raising, recruiting etc is just as important. Most coaches in this comp do a few things quite well. But not many go that extra yard to do the rest. Oh and im fairly confident that romseys coach would currently be regarded as the comps best coach, but then again sum people didnt beleive farmer was in the comps best side either lmao

fitzy is and has always been a very very good coach chris. However there is so much more to coaching than u or anyone yet to do it will ever understand. Im not in any official role at romsey but am still involved so I wont comment further. But there is so much more about coaching than blooding youth and teaching players where to run. Some day I might post here about fund raising, sponsorship, recruiting, structure,and lots of other jobs the really good coaches take upon themselves. Clubs dont hire coaches to blood kids and finish last. Blooding kids is great but u will neva field the calder cannons side because generally a club will have 5 or 6 good kids coming thru not 22. So fund raising, recruiting etc is just as important. Most coaches in this comp do a few things quite well. But not many go that extra yard to do the rest. Oh and im fairly confident that romseys coach would currently be regarded as the comps best coach, but then again sum people didnt beleive farmer was in the comps best side either lmao
Agree with you fully mongrel best in the league and a gentleman to, dont forget also when ever we have asked him to help with our juniors on his days off his the first one to put his hand up just as you and grub done with the under 16 inter league side nothing to much for the great man........also i dont think the tigers are going to get rid of ....tills... its his choice i have been informed by plenty of SPUD FARMERS and yes he has done a great job even though that hurts me to say LOL its great for the comp ,THATS WHATS COMING OUT OF TIGER LAND.??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back