RDFNL 2020 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cos you seem to know everything.....

Well not everything, but you have an opinion on everything..... generally negative... just thought you’d be all over it... 🤷🏼‍♂️
Ok so what’s the last negative comment i may ask questions and make a opinion but that’s what this forum is about can see plenty from you on here going back. 🤣🤣🤣
Wanting to know a answer to a previous discussion doesn’t mean something is negative however you and jack seem to like to view many comments as negative perhaps the angle used by others also can be viewed as constructive.
lighten up lads life’s to short.
After all RUPO eventually won a Premiership 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh Dave thanks for reminding me, yeah that’s correct Rupo won the flag. Let’s all ease up on Dave and talk more about Rupo winning the flag. If it hadn’t have been for Auk’s pies 2’s they would have won all 3 footy flags and that would have made you all miserable. 🦈🦈 rule!!! Well except for Lemms n Jack I guess.

Oh Dave thanks for reminding me, yeah that’s correct Rupo won the flag. Let’s all ease up on Dave and talk more about Rupo winning the flag. If it hadn’t have been for Auk’s pies 2’s they would have won all 3 footy flags and that would have made you all miserable. 🦈🦈 rule!!! Well except for Lemms n Jack I guess.
Lol you talk so much shite it’s almost funny easy fishing don’t even need bait 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐬🐬🐬

Broadford 1977 to 1998 Riddell league
Broadford 1999 to 2008 Heathcote league
Broadford 2990 to 2019 Riddell league
Broadford 2020 AFL Outer East

Wikipedia Broadford fc site
Wtfa, I'm reading it different off the Wikipedia page for Broadford:
1977 to 1984 - RDFL
1985 to 2008 - Heathcote League
2009 to 2019 - RDFL

Then again, Wikipedia isn't always the gospel truth. Doona, you should be able to help out here.

Yep what Blueboy said .... and I’m 100% with Roota re: the HDFL

Club functioned no worries under an U17, reserves, seniors set up for a long long time, and conversations to the north recently had me believing there was a slight window of opportunity to re-visit.
Sadly it never got to the point of meeting with them.

We all know Broadford can’t stay in the RDFL and I applaud Bonnie and her team of supporters for trying to ensure a future...but there’s still no 100% guarantee that AFLOE IN 2021 can offer the league that’s being mooted.

3rds will be a battle (if they get one) as it’s a combined comp involving whoever across the 3 divisions have them, which places strain on resources and volunteers, and yeh the km’s are tough. I’d somewhat still be involved with YEA FC if they weren’t in that comp, just got too much to do from Kilmore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep what Blueboy said .... and I’m 100% with Roota re: the HDFL

Club functioned no worries under an U17, reserves, seniors set up for a long long time, and conversations to the north recently had me believing there was a slight window of opportunity to re-visit.
Sadly it never got to the point of meeting with them.

We all know Broadford can’t stay in the RDFL and I applaud Bonnie and her team of supporters for trying to ensure a future...but there’s still no 100% guarantee that AFLOE IN 2021 can offer the league that’s being mooted.

3rds will be a battle (if they get one) as it’s a combined comp involving whoever across the 3 divisions have them, which places strain on resources and volunteers, and yeh the km’s are tough. I’d somewhat still be involved with YEA FC if they weren’t in that comp, just got too much to do from Kilmore.

It’s funny Doona l was at a wedding on the weekend and a few blokes from Avenel actually didn’t mind if the league they are talking about came around, as long as there was u14 footy also.

It’s funny Doona l was at a wedding on the weekend and a few blokes from Avenel actually didn’t mind if the league they are talking about came around, as long as there was u14 footy also.
Yeh something has to give mate, the KDFL is now a wank due to it's lopsided fixturing, playing U14s at 9am, U17s at 10.30am and the senior games are done by 4.30pm used to work so why couldn't it now?

Has to be 8-9 clubs to work, where they come from I don't know. Yea, Alex, Thornton, Broadford, Bonnie Doon, VT, Longwood, Avenel would be an awesome starting point, not to mention an office up that way to overlook it ... be an exciting job for someone to build a new comp from the ground up hey ;)

In the bush U17 football allows for that one year roll over into open age football before licences and Uni, work etc really kicks in, and history shows that once lads roll into senior/reserves you're a bigger chance of retaining them.

Concern for me is that AFL GM still haven't got involved one bit with the Seymour DJFL prior to tonights AGM which is $hit. It's like they (1.) dont care or (2.) want it to tip over.

Alby's last 3 phone messages have still gone without reply.

Ok so what’s the last negative comment i may ask questions and make a opinion but that’s what this forum is about can see plenty from you on here going back. 🤣🤣🤣
Wanting to know a answer to a previous discussion doesn’t mean something is negative however you and jack seem to like to view many comments as negative perhaps the angle used by others also can be viewed as constructive.
lighten up lads life’s to short.
After all RUPO eventually won a Premiership 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They did something you couldnt get done ... 😂😂😂

Now back to the footy

Wasn’t it mentioned earlier that Macedon were going to play on a small budget and slide down the ladder?

Look to have recruited some handy players.

Could be the most interesting season for sometime if the league go to a final 5 which they must.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn’t it mentioned earlier that Macedon were going to play on a small budget and slide down the ladder?
Look to have recruited some handy players.

Could be the most interesting season for sometime if the league go to a final 5 which they must

Money man Kerman is back in the fold I have been told.
Agree on the top 5 needs to happen will be embarrassing to have 10 teams top 6.
Is there any other recruiting news? I’m hearing woodend have picked up 5 or 6, any news out of centrals, romsey and lancefield?

Money man Kerman is back in the fold I have been told.
Agree on the top 5 needs to happen will be embarrassing to have 10 teams top 6.
Is there any other recruiting news? I’m hearing woodend have picked up 5 or 6, any news out of centrals, romsey and lancefield?
Don't think the deal is done yet and I don't want to steal Morgs Senior's thunder, but Lancefield may be a big chance of a major coup with a group of lads interested in joining the Tigers.

Don't think the deal is done yet and I don't want to steal Morgs Senior's thunder, but Lancefield may be a big chance of a major coup with a group of lads interested in joining the Tigers.
You are right Blue Boy. Deal not completed yet,
I believe a couple have committed but some still to be finalised.
hopefully finalise a few names after our first training night Thursday.

Jordan Kindred keen to go again after having 12 months off.
A couple of other locals also coming back to the club after playing at a higher level.
And Daniel Frost who was well leading our B&F until he went travelling half way through last year coming back.
Lancefield AGM last night,

President Gina Morgan
VP Michael Tindley
Treasurer Chris Jolly
Secretary Di Weatherly.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2020 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back