RDFNL 2021 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

9 teams what constitutes a vast majority?

at least 6 out of the 9 I would suggest.
I doubt they had that many in favour of the current proposal

Sounds like Lancefield is one and I would suggest Wallan don’t like the idea of finishing on top and not getting a double chance .

Surely this is the best outcome for all other clubs ?

Sounds like Lancefield is one and I would suggest Wallan don’t like the idea of finishing on top and not getting a double chance .

All conjecture...

All conjecture...

The first thing I thought was, gee wouldn't want a bad day in finals if you did come 1st and I could certainly understand any club feeling like that.

Wallan close to full strength this weekend I believe.

you need to get your hearing checked.
from What I’m hearing at Wallan they are happy to play.
I just wondering what constitutes a vast majority.

best out come for all clubs,
doubtful. The facts are Lancefield has had 3 home games and 6 away games. Now we have two home games with no home game income.
what worries me is another lockdown in three weeks time. The season ends and we have only had 3 home games.

Wallan close to full strength this weekend I believe.

lancefield Was due to have the bye this weekend so we have a couple missing.
I’m in the bad books again we are catching up with friends for the weekend and I’m coming back tomorrow for the game. Luckily it’s only an hour away.

lancefield Was due to have the bye this weekend so we have a couple missing.
I’m in the bad books again we are catching up with friends for the weekend and I’m coming back tomorrow for the game. Luckily it’s only an hour away.

I hear you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scores looked close till the 4th then it really opened up for Wallan, I only watched the live scores online though, any stand outs?

It was very close. A heavy track kept it that way right up until that last quarter where Wallan ran away with it.

I thought Grabham was very good, R. Vernon and Bridgland too both impressed me. Lacked a little bit of polish when close to goal and I thought they didn't really take their chances when on top.

Perri good for us and Morris was really good for his first game back from a long break.

It was very close. A heavy track kept it that way right up until that last quarter where Wallan ran away with it.

I thought Grabham was very good, R. Vernon and Bridgland too both impressed me. Lacked a little bit of polish when close to goal and I thought they didn't really take their chances when on top.

Perri good for us and Morris was really good for his first game back from a long break.
Where you one of those special ones who was allowed to attend or just a anti-vaxer?

The season is just about done and only a huge stroke of luck will get it going again.

If and it's a huge if we can, then straight to a 3 week top 4 finals series.

Personally, I miss my kids, I miss my grandchildren and I hate not seeing them, but I'm still able to work and there's a lot of people out there who must be doing it incredibly tough. My thoughts are with them.

The season is just about done and only a huge stroke of luck will get it going again.

If and it's a huge if we can, then straight to a 3 week top 4 finals series.

Personally, I miss my kids, I miss my grandchildren and I hate not seeing them, but I'm still able to work and there's a lot of people out there who must be doing it incredibly tough. My thoughts are with them.
2 week final system
1v4
2v3
Winners play off don’t dally diddle around

2 week final system
1v4
2v3
Winners play off don’t dally diddle around
Go straight to top 6 final series as the bottom 3 clubs will struggle to make the top 6 and they can save $$ and then the league can start finals straight away so no clubs are spending money on match payments and the season has a chance of finishing.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back