RDFNL 2021 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Without knowing the exact makeup of each clubs list, I would imagine all 9 clubs would be impacted in some way. But, with 3 clubs in the metro zone, it is irrelevant in this league. There'll be no footy until the whole state is open. Will that happen? Not holding my breath unfortunately.

Can only see the 2 semis and a GF or a straight GF between 1 and 2 now, but like you, I'm not holding my breath.

Can only see the 2 semis and a GF or a straight GF between 1 and 2 now, but like you, I'm not holding my breath.
Let's be optimistic that over the next few weeks, we'll start to see more restrictions eased and that enables local sport.

Up here in Brisbane, restrictions have eased but there is no local sport enabled to take place until perhaps Saturday week. I hope that our government will enable sport to return and crowds at some capacity to return in the same hit, something I hope Victoria adopts too.

I agree mate but damn they're trying hard to get blood out of a stone. My concern is the duty of care to the players after not playing for so long it's almost like asking them to start a new season without a preseason, fingers crossed there are no unjustified injuries for what really is a compromised draw and future result

I agree mate but damn they're trying hard to get blood out of a stone. My concern is the duty of care to the players after not playing for so long it's almost like asking them to start a new season without a preseason, fingers crossed there are no unjustified injuries for what really is a compromised draw and future result

As much as I'd love to see Wallan get a chance to reverse the 2019 result, everything you say is 100% right.

So with the big fella from crazyburn departing as senior coach can anyone from Wallan confirm if there senior coach is locked in for the 2022 season?

Wow wee with the news of the GVFNL awarding premierships to top of the ladder well done Wallan there’s 3 to take home clean sweep in the COVID Cup!!

Apparently it's all doom and gloom for the RDNFL on the outereast forum,any response?

Well it probably would’ve went that way anyway by the looks of how they were going.

I doubt any of the Wallan people wanted it, but if it pisses off our resident troll, then hand them over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently it's all doom and gloom for the RDNFL on the outereast forum,any response?

Riddell just got out of bed with AFL Goldfields, so I would highly doubt they'd join up with AFL Outer-East. But hey, that's just my own personal opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back