RDFNL 2023 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam Manuel’s re-signing at Kyneton will see by far the best footballer in the league. Bloke is an utter jet.
You’re spot on. Massive get. I was certain he would have been on the move.

He could well be leading the Michelson Medal after 12 games in this years vote count.

Not sure too many opposition will be putting there hands up to line up on him after what he’s done to some of the BFL elite defenders

There’s 4 blokes getting paid at a club that didn’t make finals getting paid more than what Manuel is on so that’s incorrect for a start!

He had hung up boots but decided to play one more year with his good mate Foreman, you’re so off the mark with his $ it wouldn’t be funny
And paid like one to !
Dollars like not seen in rdfl before

There’s 4 blokes getting paid at a club that didn’t make finals getting paid more than what Manuel is on so that’s incorrect for a start!

He had hung up boots but decided to play one more year with his good mate Foreman, you’re so off the mark with his $ it wouldn’t be funny
😂😂😂😂😂

Obviously a Kyneton Hater

Glad we penciled them in for bottom 3 as you said to, a good judge we have right here

I can’t wait to see Kyneton play next year. They are a great team I’m wrapped they are in this comp it will only make it even better and I’m a Sunbury kangas supporter

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can’t wait to see Kyneton play next year. They are a great team I’m wrapped they are in this comp it will only make it even better and I’m a Sunbury kangas supporter

When are the kangas coming back to the RDFL? Much better fit than going up and down in the EDFL with no supporters from other clubs travelling to watch at the pouch.

When are the kangas coming back to the RDFL? Much better fit than going up and down in the EDFL with no supporters from other clubs travelling to watch at the pouch.

Hopefully one day mate. Whilst I don’t mind the EDFL, and kangas are playing in the division 2 grand final on Saturday who knows. Great atmospheres at RDFL matches that’s for sure.

Hopefully one day mate. Whilst I don’t mind the EDFL, and kangas are playing in the division 2 grand final on Saturday who knows. Great atmospheres at RDFL matches that’s for sure.

Surely you’d rather spend your Saturdays at Woodend and Macedon than Fawkner and Roxburgh park

I think at least one Sunbury club should stay in the rdfl as a point of difference

whether that the kangas or easts

Then players can choose between Ballarat league if they want to challenge themselves

Riddle for local country games

Or edfl if they want to play at a club and try rise up the divs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People’s thoughts on Broadford coming back into RDFL?
Don’t seem to have much of a choice

And will get belted for years to come the rams might get a win or two now

Always thought it was a shame Kilmore didnt stay you could have had some good local derbies amongst Kilmore wallan broadford even though wallan are much stronger

Sometimes it’s the easy way out to move to a weaker league rather than fight to become a better side where you are

Rdfl has seen to have be gone from on the precipice or barely having a enoigh teams for a league now to a growing league at attracting new clubs

I’d start to encourage eyenesbury in tho the senior section instead of just thirds every year

And then in time the giants will come in and the league is flying so long as they don’t lose any in the mean time

Rdfl has seen to have be gone from on the precipice or barely having a enoigh teams for a league now to a growing league at attracting new clubs

I’d start to encourage eyenesbury in tho the senior section instead of just thirds every year

And then in time the giants will come in and the league is flying so long as they don’t lose any in the mean time

I see that Eynesbury are advertising for a U19s coach so that’s a promising sign the club is slowly building.
Had a quick look online and they have a strong third 18 and won the flag.

Maybe they aren’t far off having seniors, reserves and U19s which would be great for the comp.

Also I’m pretty certain Gisborne Giants new oval and precinct will be ready for the 2025 season. This has been pushed back as the builder constructing the facility went under.

Surely you’d rather spend your Saturdays at Woodend and Macedon than Fawkner and Roxburgh park

Absolutely mate. Beautiful parts of the world! Unfortunately though I’ll most likely be spending my weekend a couple of weekends in Glenroy and Westmeadows as well 🤮 but that’s life. I would love to see Kangas back in the RDFL.

I see that Eynesbury are advertising for a U19s coach so that’s a promising sign the club is slowly building.
Had a quick look online and they have a strong third 18 and won the flag.

Maybe they aren’t far off having seniors, reserves and U19s which would be great for the comp.

Also I’m pretty certain Gisborne Giants new oval and precinct will be ready for the 2025 season. This has been pushed back as the builder constructing the facility went under.

Speaking to a couple of the Eynesbury 3rds players when we played them, they said the aim was around 2027 to get the seniors up and running.

The start of a boom period perhaps?

Kyneton - 2024
Gisborne Giants - 2025?
Eynesbury - 2027?

Never Say Never?
Broadford
Sunbury Kangaroos

Left Field?
Ballan
Kilmore
Trentham

Someone said Gisborne on the Bendigo thread but I could only ever see them joining the Ballarat league.

Kyneton - 2024
Gisborne Giants - 2025?
Eynesbury - 2027?

Never Say Never?
Broadford
Sunbury Kangaroos

Left Field?
Ballan
Kilmore
Trentham

Someone said Gisborne on the Bendigo thread but I could only ever see them joining the Ballarat league.
10 teams or 12 teams anything else causes problems

Kyneton - 2024
Gisborne Giants - 2025?
Eynesbury - 2027?

Never Say Never?
Broadford
Sunbury Kangaroos

Left Field?
Ballan
Kilmore
Trentham

Can’t see Kilmore ever returning

If anything more chance of wallan joining the nfnl before Kilmore return

Wallan could be outgrowing the comp just like Sunbury lions melton blood and gisborne did and craigieburn to a certain point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back