RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Romsey pokies rejected - jeez this will sting they were very confident. And now good luck getting anything from MRSC they will be black banned

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hardly. Just got caught up being puppets for Mr Hogan anyway - everyone knows that.

Don’t disagree with that, just a terrible thing for the players that have been putting in the hard work and could miss out on a game now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They won’t win it and will set us back 10 years - culture destroying

They are the last 2 blokes you want at your footy club i can absolutely assure you. Craigieburn have effectively been happy to give up a finals spot to see the back of them.
Wow that’s harsh, but fair. Yep and you will see the benefits over the coming years. Although Carlise was a local product and can play obviously, he can be difficult to manage. Good to see Craigieburn backing the coach on this one. 👍

Wow that’s harsh, but fair. Yep and you will see the benefits over the coming years. Although Carlise was a local product and can play obviously, he can be difficult to manage. Good to see Craigieburn backing the coach on this one. 👍

When everyone else ****ed off from Craigieburn when they got promoted Johnny was one of those who stayed. I'm not so sure I could throw him under the bus like that no matter what the reason he's decided to leave after being loyal since 2007.

When everyone else ****ed off from Craigieburn when they got promoted Johnny was one of those who stayed. I'm not so sure I could throw him under the bus like that no matter what the reason he's decided to leave after being loyal since 2007.
Agreed and apparently a pretty good bloke is JB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnny has been a very very loyal player no question. Which is why his behaviour this year baffled so many Auck, which with all due respect you would have no idea about so i suggest you don't comment on it. If you knew, even a good guy like yourself would not be so kind mate.

Johnny has been a very very loyal player no question. Which is why his behaviour this year baffled so many Auck, which with all due respect you would have no idea about so i suggest you don't comment on it. If you knew, even a good guy like yourself would not be so kind mate.
On a job site this morning with a couple Wallen locals who play in the seniors - apprently they are filthy with this last minute recruiting.

The $$ figure has already gotten out what both have signed on for and these locals feel sick.

Big walk out coming end of season they reckon.

On a job site this morning with a couple Wallen locals who play in the seniors - apprently they are filthy with this last minute recruiting.

The $$ figure has already gotten out what both have signed on for and these locals feel sick.

Big walk out coming end of season they reckon.

$10k to have them cleared before this weekend?

Johnny has been a very very loyal player no question. Which is why his behaviour this year baffled so many Auck, which with all due respect you would have no idea about so i suggest you don't comment on it.

This is how a forum works.

If you knew, even a good guy like yourself would not be so kind mate.

As I said, given his loyalty in tough times I don't think I could ever make a comment like you did.

Unfortunately whoever wins it out of wallan / diggers / riddell is pretty much a dead rubber. Will always be clouded due to clear breaches

Nice to talk to some real people and get a bit of balance on the subject.

I suspect Wallan's best youth will be playing come finals time.
😂balance on the subject. So who from Wallan did you talk to Auck. There is no balance on the subject, in fact its far worse than whats been put on bigfooty. Stop trying to defend these blokes just because it is Wallan they are coming to mate when you have absolutely no idea what has actually occurred!

😂balance on the subject. So who from Wallan did you talk to Auck. There is no balance on the subject, in fact it is far worse than

Various people I know well and trust. FTR, it wasn't about how two players came to leave Craigieburn and ended up at Wallan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back