Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

I was once on a plane that got struck by lightning. That was fun.
Me too! All the lights went out and then we had to turn around and come back to Perth.
I also worked in a takeaway place that got struck by lightning, had my hand on the steel bench top as it got struck. Was a blinding flash, couldn't see for a couple of seconds and then my tooth started hurting. Ended up causing an infection, hurt like shit for a week and I had to go on antibiotics.
Also still dumb and slow unfortunately

Me too! All the lights went out and then we had to turn around and come back to Perth.
I also worked in a takeaway place that got struck by lightning, had my hand on the steel bench top as it got struck. Was a blinding flash, couldn't see for a couple of seconds and then my tooth started hurting. Ended up causing an infection, hurt like shit for a week and I had to go on antibiotics.
That was better than my story.

What takeaway was it? I feel like it's an important part of the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump found guilty on all 34 counts in his hush money trial.

Sad part is being a convicted felon he will still have people voting in droves for him

It's a cult.

If anything it will embolden his base to get out and vote and it might cancel out the moderate voters that - shock horror - think a convicted criminal shouldn't hold the highest office in the land.

341 million people and the best they can put up as president for the next election is a 77 year old grifter and an 81 year old Bernie who can barely string a coherent sentence together

And an election system that’s beyond broken

Country is totally ****ed

But they’ve got guns still so it’s all good

341 million people and the best they can put up as president for the next election is a 77 year old grifter and an 81 year old Bernie who can barely string a coherent sentence together

And an election system that’s beyond broken

Country is totally ****ed

But they’ve got guns still so it’s all good

Time to start learning Mandarin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back