Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

What's everyone's least favourite Tarantino movie, and why is it Death Proof?

A few months I made my way back through his catalogue, I found the Kill Bills so tedious this time around.

It's a tight finish between The Hateful 8 and Death Proof though.

I've spent the past few months trying to catch up on horror movies, for one of my favourite genres there's so many crap movies.

I'm at the point where as soon as I see James Wan's name anywhere just straight turning it off. Saw was an anomaly for him IMO. Come @ me Carbine Chaos.

Went to see The Substance on a whim. Jeepers that was interesting. Borderline soft p0rn then absolute craziness.

I didn't mind Hateful 8, least had a bit of suspense to it.

Jackie Brown was also one that was just want too slow

I really enjoyed Jackie Brown, even moreso this time around.

Django is a bit overrated. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is outstanding - I love it more than Pulp Fiction, but Pulp Fiction is just an all time great film.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s probably technically better ones but I enjoyed Inglorious Basterds the most out of the Tarantino movies

It was a heap of fun. I refused to watch it initially coz I dislike fictionalised history but loved it after putting that to the side.

A few months I made my way back through his catalogue, I found the Kill Bills so tedious this time around.

It's a tight finish between The Hateful 8 and Death Proof though.
Yeah i never got into kill bill but in general tarantinos movies haven't been great in years when in comparison to how he started his career.
He's just an average Joe director these days

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've never heard of Death Proof.

Jackie Brown was cool.

Fun fact: The Hateful 8 is one of Christopher Nolan's all-time favourite movies. (It is not one of Dazzler's though)

Death Proof was very low key when it came out, didn't have the same buzz as his other films. It's not terrible, but not great either.

Here’s something out of left field.

What’s everyone’s least favourite Cadbury Favourite

Turkish Delight, ****ing awful stuff

Can anyone think of any covers that are better than the original?

I've always preferred Alien Ant Farm's cover of Smooth Criminal to the original

What’s everyone’s favourite marvel movie?

Hard to pick between Infinity War and Endgame, both were amazing to watch for the first time. I'll always have a soft spot for Spider-Man too, nostalgia tells me that the Raimi trilogy is my favourite but I know that Tom Holland's Spider-Man is unequivocally better.

What's everyone's least favourite Tarantino movie, and why is it Death Proof?

Haven't seen a single one (cue outrage)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Back