Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

I will have air cond on directed at me on top of the covers in jocks.
Meanwhile missus is rugged up under the dooner contemplating putting the electric blanket on 😂😂
Def no Flanno's here.

Found out this morning that I have a second grandkid on the way

Due late May/early June

Yeah, I’m old. **** off
You can teach little mates to hang dead crows on the washing line and ban trolls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s time to talk about postal services

Let’s use Aus post as the general standard. About a week give or take to get something interstate.
Fair enough. Can move a bit either way.

DHL Express are by far the gold standard. I bought something from Taiwan on Monday, it’ll be here today.
The same way my dad once bought a torch from Switzerland on a Friday and had it in hand Monday lunchtime.

Couriers please? Three weeks and still maybe a week out from Sydney.

Aramex? Three weeks from Melbourne by the time it hits the door. Made it to Adelaide after two weeks on Monday

Jesus. These lads are awful! It makes me sick

Let’s use Aus post as the general standard. About a week give or take to get something interstate.

DHL Express are by far the gold standard. I bought something from Taiwan on Monday, it’ll be here today.
The same way my dad once bought a torch from Switzerland on a Friday and had it in hand Monday lunchtime.

Aramex? Three weeks from Melbourne by the time it hits the door. Made it to Adelaide after two weeks on Monday

Bought a watch with DHL from Spain - left there on a Monday night and got to Perth airport on Thursday morning. Aus Post then take over and it takes until Tuesday to get to my PO Box. 😂

Another watch with FedEx left Hong Kong and was at Perth airport in 12 hours. That only took 2 days to get to me that time so well done APO.

Aramex are pretty piss poor. Aus Post are hit and miss.

Dhl is elite. My mate bought something from sweden on a friday night and it was delivered to him mid day monday even tho it was a public holiday.

Another mate and I order the same thing on that monday and mine had a few delays but got to me on Sunday and was notified with delays and etc. the other made chose ups and his one kept on getting delayed with no notification and came a week and a half later and they didn’t notify it. He just luckily found it chucked inside his fence

Bought a watch with DHL from Spain - left there on a Monday night and got to Perth airport on Thursday morning. Aus Post then take over and it takes until Tuesday to get to my PO Box. 😂

Another watch with FedEx left Hong Kong and was at Perth airport in 12 hours. That only took 2 days to get to me that time so well done APO.

Aramex are pretty piss poor. Aus Post are hit and miss.
Got a watch for each wrist?

Got a watch for each wrist?

Bender has a secret method for getting his automatic movements wound up in a jiffy, so he can have a fleet of watches on the go

hank420.gif

Found out this morning that I have a second grandkid on the way

Due late May/early June

Yeah, I’m old. **** off
Nah mate you just started early.
I had my first kid and my mate I went to school with had just become a granddad.
You are not old, just very experienced 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Back