Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought a watch with DHL from Spain - left there on a Monday night and got to Perth airport on Thursday morning. Aus Post then take over and it takes until Tuesday to get to my PO Box. 😂

Another watch with FedEx left Hong Kong and was at Perth airport in 12 hours. That only took 2 days to get to me that time so well done APO.

Aramex are pretty piss poor. Aus Post are hit and miss.
i thought Aramex was DHL?

Dhl is elite. My mate bought something from sweden on a friday night and it was delivered to him mid day monday even tho it was a public holiday.

Another mate and I order the same thing on that monday and mine had a few delays but got to me on Sunday and was notified with delays and etc. the other made chose ups and his one kept on getting delayed with no notification and came a week and a half later and they didn’t notify it. He just luckily found it chucked inside his fence
My usual Amazon dude literally throws things in the soft bags. He’s a menace.

Our former fastaway / aramex dude was an extremely fat dude, he wouldn’t even bother going to the front door. He’d leave things in the middle of the driveway - which is about ten steps from the door, if that.

Speaking of good, I bought a tshirt from interstate on wed night. Coming today.

StarTrack aren’t at all bad either

Here’s an amusing postage story.

Just before Christmas a few years ago, my other half was waiting on something - it was three days before and like 39 degrees as per normal.

Big Māori cuzzy from fastaway turns up with this box almost as big as me. Brother is huge - 6’3” and probably 170 kg, mainly muscle.

He’s sweating buckets.
I ask him if he wants a drink and whisk him around to my back fridges. Tell him to pick anything he wanted
“Churrrrr bro, I’m parched as ayyyy”
Brother grabs a 1.25 litre of sunkist and downs it in one go. It was impressive.

Sadly never saw this dude again.

Anyone watch Bodies on Netflix?

Just finished the first episode, has a great premise.

A body is found in an alley in London, except that same body is there in 1890, 1940, 2023 and 2053.

4 different detectives try to solve the crime in their respective time line using the methods available to them.

A body is found in an alley in London, except that same body is there in 1890, 1940, 2023 and 2053.

4 different detectives try to solve the crime in their respective time line using the methods available to them.
That sounds very good.

Please rate out of 10

Here’s an amusing postage story.

Just before Christmas a few years ago, my other half was waiting on something - it was three days before and like 39 degrees as per normal.

Big Māori cuzzy from fastaway turns up with this box almost as big as me. Brother is huge - 6’3” and probably 170 kg, mainly muscle.

He’s sweating buckets.
I ask him if he wants a drink and whisk him around to my back fridges. Tell him to pick anything he wanted
“Churrrrr bro, I’m parched as ayyyy”
Brother grabs a 1.25 litre of sunkist and downs it in one go. It was impressive.

Sadly never saw this dude again.
170kg? Never seen again? Dude probably got beached as.

Girlfriend and I watched it a while ago. It was a very well done series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Back