List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told he is staying and it is a 5 year deal.
3c70b2a9f255d3104ba1ff790a75eb53a93c05f8.gif

I've been told he is staying and it is a 5 year deal.
Was told exactly the same thing.

My info comes from a reliable source from within the club who heard it from the courier driver that drops off the scented towelettes at KFC who heard it from his Nan who saw it written on a dunny door that quoted verbatim something written on Big Footy last night.

Trust me on this one guys, this source has never been proven wrong yet. Admittedly the KFC guy is a new twist so this particular line hasn't actually been put to the test AFAIK but I've never had a moist towelette disappoint me yet so I think that alone is a pretty good sign.

It's possible it's a bit of both. He's agreed in principle to a deal, but there's some clauses in there that they need to sort out one the CBA is finalized.
This ^

The CBA amounts have pretty much been decided, with the CBA expected to be finalised this month.

I think Lever and the club have come to an agreement based on the expected CBA agreement, and are only holding off in the event that the CBA unexpectedly changes.

If Rowey is melting about it and saying Lever is 100% gone if we don't do something, I am feeling very safe about the fact that he is staying
He's probably deliberately causing controversy before the announcement is made, because he knows he is running out of time as has heard unofficially Lever has signed on.

He's probably deliberately causing controversy before the announcement is made, because he knows he is running out of time as has heard unofficially Lever has signed on.

Yep, Rowey is just positioning the club to look even better when he signs.

There really isn't a lot of wit to the way the club uses him.

Not here to argue mate.
I'm sure lever will stay.

Just popped over to read the preview thread. Saw this thread and thought people might like to know what was said.
Lever may well have said 'absolutely' to him staying. But that's got nothing to do with the contract being done. Which it's not, because they haven't even started talking.

So your comment of 'locked in' from a few pages back is completely wrong.
It's ok, we have people on our board who make stuff up too to look relevant.

TBF to Pete, his info has been spot on up until now and he isn't one to make a song and dance about it. Like, if it was me telling people that I had some info from within the club, then your comment is spot on.

This ^

The CBA amounts have pretty much been decided, with the CBA expected to be finalised this month.

I think Lever and the club have come to an agreement based on the expected CBA agreement, and are only holding off in the event that the CBA unexpectedly changes.

Sounds about right. If the players end up getting an unexpected 10% rise each year after the first bump, he wants his share of that pie.

Were in no different position to all the other clubs. Was mentioned on the Tele last night Port had 22 players unsigned and will soon begin contract discussions based on most wanted and working downwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were in no different position to all the other clubs. Was mentioned on the Tele last night Port had 22 players unsigned and will soon begin contract discussions based on most wanted and working downwards.
Would bet Westhoff is number one on that list.

Get his contract and gold ticket sorted early.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

John ralph saying news on lever which he will air at half time.. hate the guy but either way it's looking better and better with the rumblings.

John ralph saying news on lever which he will air at half time.. hate the guy but either way it's looking better and better with the rumblings.
With our luck is that he's broken his ankle and is headed home to Melbourne to think things over!

John Ralph on SEN in the last hour said that he had spoken to Jake's manager and that he said Jake would be staying at the Adelaide Football Club.
Hot diggity

Hopefully the ink dries before we drop too many more games

John Ralph on SEN in the last hour said that he had spoken to Jake's manager and that he said Jake would be staying at the Adelaide Football Club.
Lot happened then in a week based on what his manager said last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back