No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
28016674.jpg

Guess it went over my head. Sorry for not being as smart as you.

Going to be humiliating having him at the B&F and our Brownlow table. We just have to grin and bare it though.

Can't say "you're no longer an Adelaide player" or something and make him sit elsewhere without coming off as childish.

Hopefully the humiliation sticks in the craw of every Crows player and drives us next season.

Petition to stick him on a table adjacent to the toilets?

Not that I'm happy with the situation, but I reckon there's a few people that should have egg on their faces for abusing posters and ridiculing them for suggesting that Danger looked like a player on the way out. Massive egg.

Maybe think next time before insulting people. Manners are free after all.

Good post. You know exactly who those posters were with their cheap shots. Got sick and tired of the pathetic abuse and accusations of jumping at shadows.

It was damn clear he was leaving, plenty of signs. They were taken for fools by Paddy. I dont have any problem with anyone believing that Danger would stay just the posters that took cheap shots at others for saying he wouldnt.

Can Geelong even trade 2 first Rd picks two years running? Bicks didn't think so.

Russell also told the boys his source and they said it was impeccable. Must be a dad or granddad I reckon.

This sucks and Danger I hope you have a shit career from now on.

you can this years and next years first rounders, but you must have 2 first round picks over a 4 year period, and you can't trade next years first and next years second/third etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the one great thing about the SANFL is that the players were generally loyal and you could also bookmark them playing their entire career at the one Club.

The AFL meat market has destroyed loyalty and all we have become is a feeder Club to the top AFL teams.

Dangerfield, Bock, Davis, Gunston, Tippett.

No shit, you can build an entire team around those 5 players and we all had them together at one stage...:(
When you put it that way, you make me very very sad. Ggrrrrrrrrr. Can't believe they used to all be a part of the AFC....

I'm sorry but I find absolutely hilarious the potential combination of Dangerfield being traded for Nakia Cockatoo (chosen with the pick Adelaide traded to Geelong) and Matt Crouch potentially leaving. Which would have the net result over 2 years of Adelaide essentially trading Bernie Vince and Patrick Dangerfield for Jake Lever

Why should our Club be subjected to humiliation? No player is bigger than the Club.

He shouldnt be allowed to sit at the AFC table imo.
That would be even more embarrassing for us.

When you put it that way, you make me very very sad. Ggrrrrrrrrr. Can't believe they used to all be a part of the AFC....

Betts Tippett Gunston
CC Tex Dangerfield

That is a Blue Chip forward line. Say what you want about the recruiters, but they did get the quality players to our Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back