No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget family, forget home.

Sure they are part of the picture but this is the Trigg sanctions still at play. If we were top four, sniffing around grand finals then I doubt the pull of home would be as over-powering.

We dont know what Paddy's true reasons are for leaving though? Was it for Geelong? Was it because of Mardi? Was it family? We may never know properly?

It couldnt be because of the direction our Club was headed because all signs are we are have progressed upwards this year.

If the Club knew Danger was leaving before the finals, should we have even played him?

Sure they are part of the picture but this is the Trigg sanctions still at play. If we were top four, sniffing around grand finals then I doubt the pull of home would be as over-powering.

If Dangerfield made his decision this time last year, which some suggest, then you'd think a combination of the Tippett saga and fallout combined with the handling of Sando's sacking would've played a part. Let's face it - 2011-2014 was basketcase stuff.

its-time-to-let-go.jpg

We dont know what Paddy's true reasons are for leaving though? Was it for Geelong? Was it because of Mardi? Was it family? We may never know properly?

It couldnt be because of the direction our Club was headed because all signs are we are have progressed upwards this year.

If the Club knew Danger was leaving before the finals, should we have even played him?

We will never know, and that is the problem with being a hobbyist -- I mean, Supporter. We are not privy to the reasoning behind players moves, we just have to accept it and move on. I'm not saying we should know every bit of Danger and Mardi's private life but some honesty would be appreciated. Just having him come out with the usual platitudes of: "It was a decision I agonised over (for a couple of days at least), it was really hard to make the call to leave. My heart will always be with the boys at the Crows, but my future lies elsewhere" Ugh, gag me with a spoon. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a poor choice of language Drugs Are Bad Mackay? - Trigg sanctions still at play? They've only just begun, and this is the first bit of fall-out, and they will be felt for ten years.

Yup. We've only just moved out of the Ayres-bad-drafting years, to start feeling the Trigg-Penalty years. Yippee.

Add in those 4-6 first and second round draft picks to the list... and imagine them taking the 16-22 spots in the team. Thank **** our recruiters are good, because everyone else in the admin until recently was ****ing useless.

That's a poor choice of language Drugs Are Bad Mackay? - Trigg sanctions still at play? They've only just begun, and this is the first bit of fall-out, and they will be felt for ten years.

Yup. We've only just moved out of the Ayres-bad-drafting years, to start feeling the Trigg-Penalty years. Yippee.

Add in those 4-6 first and second round draft picks to the list... and imagine them taking the 16-22 spots in the team. Thank **** our recruiters are good, because everyone else in the admin until recently was ******* useless.
I guess everyone is entering the depression stage?

The club was unsuccessful in getting him to sign a healthy extension last year....

IMO they were about to trade him then but took the gamble that a new coach could bring change!

You can't be serious? The Crows haven't leaked anything since the new admin came in, she wouldn't have got her story from us.

I agree. I get the feeling someone's confidence has been betrayed on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back