No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they did not know this, despite it not exactly being an industry secret, and now finding out and making a massive article about it....really shows how little they know about the whole situation.

The media are DESPERATE for answers. They want it now. Sell more papers etc, but nothing is forthcoming so they are drawing some long bows knowing they won't be accountable for anything if they are wrong because they only people who moderate journalism are journalists themselves.
They are desperate for answers and also desperate to string it out all year to create some stories

Paddy and Boak should be more worried about getting out of that shopping centre alive, its feral as.

You could pull mad chicks at the shopping centre... If you're not bothered by getting chatted up by an 18 year old with a 2 year old in a stroller next to her.

I went to TAFE up there for a year. Guy in the class would get into fights at the train station every other day.

I would say you are talking shit, if I had never been there, but I know you are 100% legit. LOL its really that bad.:p

I love seeing the barefoot kids with just nappies on, rolling around on the filth of the floor of the shopping centre. You know you are in Elizabeth.

You dont ever ever hit a girl in that shopping centre aside from getting a disease they will deliberately fall preggers so they can claim more dole. lol.

Oh god, Elizabeth isn't that bad, you sissies.

I'm 20 minutes north of there, and I've never had any issues going to Elizabeth in 30 years. I must be pretty tough. ;)

There's a few little pockets I wouldn't recommend walking through (particularly at night), but the shopping centre and surrounding area isn't one of them. I used to love going to the footy at Elizabeth Oval. If it was a shit game, you could always shift your attention to the interesting folks in the crowd for entertainment.

Last edited:
Haven't read this whole thread but they were talking on 5AA last week (David King I think) about St Kilda making a massive play for Sloane at the end of this year. Does any one know any thing about it and is this why he has re signed?

Haven't read this whole thread but they were talking on 5AA last week (David King I think) about St Kilda making a massive play for Sloane at the end of this year. Does any one know any thing about it and is this why he has re signed?
He also said port would be offering tex $1.2 million a year, so i wouldn't read to much into it. The saints board have been discussing the possibility as a poster claims to have info about sloane considering joining the them

He also said port would be offering tex $1.2 million a year, so i wouldn't read to much into it. The saints board have been discussing the possibility as a poster claims to have info about sloane considering joining the them
What I read were claims that St Kilda were the ones with the interest in Sloane, so unless more has been stated by the same poster in question since I last took a look, I'd say that's very different to "Sloane considering joining them".

edit: Maybe David King has been reading too many bigfooty rumours.:p

Oh god, Elizabeth isn't that bad, you sissies.

I'm 20 minutes north of there, and I've never had any issues going to Elizabeth in 30 years. I must be pretty tough. ;)

There's a few little pockets I wouldn't recommend walking through (particularly at night), but the shopping centre and surrounding area isn't one of them. I used to love going to the footy at Elizabeth Oval. If it was a shit game, you could always shift your attention the the interesting folks in the crowd for entertainment.
I grew up in the area until I was 7/8, so I was used to it, but I did see some stuff that I've never seen in other places before. Burton was always a bit scarier than Elizabeth for me since I almost got stabbed a few times up there (my friends fault, not mine!).

Had some Saints fans on Twitter repeat the same thing. That he's locked and loaded and off to St Kilda. Dunno if it's just wishful/deluded thinking, or what. I would say that everything that Sloane has said and done (I doubt his parents would move to SA without going "Hey, Rory? Do you plan on sticking around in Adelaide long-term?") that he's staying here.

As they mentioned in the last Dangerfield piece with Collingwood and Cloke. They had a few guys like Beams out of contract and it wasn't until Cloke's deal got put on the backburner for the entire year did they then go and get the other guys contracts sorted. I imagine it'll be the same, guys like Douglas and Sloane will have probably agreed to some terms, but until they get Danger sorted they can't put it in writing, or they'll get them signed before Round 1 and then leave Danger for last.

I bet that's the headline Rucci went with. His crows hate boner must have been raging, probably nearly broke his previous record of 3cm base to tip.

Having said that, wasn't there a reference to Scully's old man earning about $600k and he's a gyprocker or something similar. The article I read outlined his contacts, the need for his skill-set and the apparently reasonable yearly cost for his services. Thought jespers article on hendo being recalled to cover the loss of Reilly being wider of the mark.

What I read were claims that St Kilda were the ones with the interest in Sloane, so unless more has been stated by the same poster in question since I last took a look, I'd say that's very different to "Sloane considering joining them".

edit: Maybe David King has been reading too many bigfooty rumours.:p
i think it's mostly people/sources interpreting sloane not re-signing yet as a sign that he's considering his options. It's not much different to what we're doing with Aish

David King could help them with some extra cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having said that, wasn't there a reference to Scully's old man earning about $600k and he's a gyprocker or something similar. The article I read outlined his contacts, the need for his skill-set and the apparently reasonable yearly cost for his services. Thought jespers article on hendo being recalled to cover the loss of Reilly being wider of the mark.

Greater Western Sydney were forced to put roof tiler Phil Scully’s $680,000 six-year contract as a recruiter in the salary cap after he was offered a deal 12 months before his son, Tom, signed on.

So yea, paying a former school principal a few grand to do character checks on 17/18 year olds and paying a roof tiler a six figure salary are worlds apart. Don't know what Phil Scully's qualifications/skills are, but I don't think you'd find many guys who legit go from being roof tilers to AFL scouts making 100K+ a year all that often!

David King should wipe his chin frequently.

The same king who allegedly made a killing on the rising star winner perhaps through inside knowledge.

Dangerfield will not go to carlton. They quite simply are shit and will be bottom 4.
Dangerfield will not go to geelong they are on the way down and will not win another premiership in his career.
Dangerfield will not go to collingwood , they are in rebuild mode and buckley will be sacked by seasons end.
Dangerfield will stay at adelaide if we do well this season. He loves the city and has made great friends here and has invested business interests. The only threat is hawthorn.

Lol!

wtf would Sloane want to play for cellar dwellers?!

Sure he could make more $'s but he will be well compensated at afc & decent chance of success.

Dangerfield will not go to carlton. They quite simply are shit and will be bottom 4.
Dangerfield will not go to geelong they are on the way down and will not win another premiership in his career.
Dangerfield will not go to collingwood , they are in rebuild mode and buckley will be sacked by seasons end.
Dangerfield will stay at adelaide if we do well this season. He loves the city and has made great friends here and has invested business interests. The only threat is hawthorn.
Danger hates Trigg & wants success so I agree Carlton are no chance.

I wouldn't rule out the cats because of the home town factor.

I would not rule on hawks or pies either if they have a good year.

Afc still in the box seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back