Autopsy Reaction to GF result

Remove this Banner Ad

liam123

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
sorry if something similar is posted somewhere already.

I would like to urge every West Coast supporter out there to stay classy no matter the result this coming Saturday.

If we win I would love to see us party hard but be gracious in our celebrations. Nothing is worse these days than a bloody arrogant Richmond supporter. Clearly they deserve ninth spot. Please let us celebrate as adults. Premierships are something we should expect of this great club and so there is very little need to remind everyone.

If we lose please keep in mind that freo supporters and a lot of Vic’s will find joy in our melts. I would love to see us stay proud of the boys and not rave unendingly over umpiring decisions, Vic bias, the MCG factor etc...

I get that this is just my opinion but please let us not be complete flogs..

Thoughts?

I would like to urge every West Coast supporter out there to stay classy no matter the result this coming Saturday.

If we win I would love to see us party hard but be gracious in our celebrations. Nothing is worse these days than a bloody arrogant Richmond supporter. Clearly they deserve ninth spot. Please let us celebrate as adults. Premierships are something we should expect of this great club and so there is very little need to remind everyone.

If we lose please keep in mind that freo supporters and a lot of Vic’s will find joy in our melts. I would love to see us stay proud of the boys and not rave unendingly over umpiring decisions, Vic bias, the MCG factor etc...

Thoughts?

Agree. As much as we play up the whole arrogance thing, there is no need to really embody that once we win the GF.
I cant say there wont be a Robert Walls post but- thats going a bit far the other way.

Thoughts?
5z22JAWjLMLaPGst0e.gif

Screw classy.

There are no guarantees in life so if we win, party like it may never happen again.

And if that offends a few snowflakes then they can practice what they preach when/if their side makes and wins the big dance.

P.S. Even if you don't agree with the above, suspend your objections when it is in disrespect of one Robert Walls.

Thoughts?
Every club has flog supporters, it is what it is. We are no different to any other club.

I'm staying on Smith Street in Collingwood. My word will I be arrogant on Sunday strutting down in my royal blue. May get stabbed but worth it.

Hardly any Collingwood supporters actually live in Collingwood. It's been gentrified within an inch of its life.

I'm staying on Smith Street in Collingwood. My word will I be arrogant on Sunday strutting down in my royal blue. May get stabbed but worth it.

You're probably more likely to get a verbal bashing from a bearded and/or coloured haired hipster about how footy culture is an example of toxic masculinity in Collingwood these days.

If we lose fair and square I'll be shattered but take it graciously. If I truly feel we've been hard done by I won't be quiet about it. Then I'll probably leave the state for a week lol.

Screw classy.

There are no guarantees in life so if we win, party like it may never happen again.

And if that offends a few snowflakes then they can practice what they preach when/if their side makes and wins the big dance.

P.S. Even if you don't agree with the above, suspend your objections when it is in disrespect of one Robert Walls.

Says the bloke who put $600 on the Pies to win :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm usually pretty chill and don't take footy too seriously but I'm not sure I could handle another GF loss, especially to Collingwood. Have plans that if its all going pear shaped and there is no chance of a come back i'll take the kids to the park and try to forget about football for a few months.

Thoughts?
I’ll be posting Eat a Bag of Dicks my friend make no mistake.

Please let it be so.

I'm usually pretty chill and don't take footy too seriously but I'm not sure I could handle another GF loss, especially to Collingwood. Have plans that if its all going pear shaped and there is no chance of a come back i'll take the kids to the park and try to forget about football for a few months.

It’ll be as you’re trying to fall asleep when it hits you the most.

Thoughts?

Sober me agrees, drunk me not so much

I shall remain classy as always. I don't need to give those depressed Collingwood supporters a reason to stab me and burn my house down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Reaction to GF result

Remove this Banner Ad

Back