Really, really old retro forgotten games

Remove this Banner Ad

Bioforge is janky in all the right ways, the movement and subsequent unintended deaths are hilarious.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows of this game lol, always seemed like it was a little obscure but could be wrong.

Lmao I had no idea something like this existed.
IMG_6995.jpeg
IMG_6996.png

Captain Novolin is a 2D side-scroller. The plot of Captain Novolin has the titular hero setting out to save Pineville's diabetic Mayor Gooden from aliens and their leader Blubberman, as the mayor only has enough insulin for 48 hours.”

Holy shit now this is a flashback.

The first time I had to specially order anything. I can't remember where I heard of it, maybe it was in an edition of Disney Adventures or something. Could never find it to hire and could never find it on a shelf. I remember trying to convince my mum it was what I really wanted and she thought it sounded disgusting lol.

this was an interesting one growing up. incomprehensible dice game, wet t-shirt game, pick-up type game, air hockey, and some other slidey catchy one.

YES

Had it on the Amiga 500 - and would always sing Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Games........................ BAR GAMES
to the tune of the title screen music :p

Plaque Attack: My favourites rip-off game on the Atari

View attachment 2145561

Basically just a Space Invaders type game but I loved it, hit the spot until I was able to get the real Space Invaders on Gameboy.

Speaking of ripoff games there was one on the Commodore Amiga where it closely resembled Bomberman. Only it had a more "adult" tone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Really, really old retro forgotten games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back