Reasons why Norf should die

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh man thats horrible news :(

Genuine nice guy and always took things in good humour. Could dish it out and take it and I always enjoyed and had good banter with him.

Vale old man, you will be missed :(

I hope it's okay for me posting a tribute thread here.

One of my very favourite posters who always made me laugh and smile.

I always thought (naivelyl he would be around BF forever..

This news hurts/stings quite a bit:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Sydeknee went arse up, would anyone really care?
If that happened can guarantee that next time Roy Morgan do their poll GWS would suddenly have the biggest supporter base in Australia.
"Hello, I'm Roy Morgan. We're polling Australians about their favourite football teams. Which AFL team do you support?"
"North Sydney Bears"
"Ah, that's NRL. We're looking at Australian football. "
"Oh... Sydney Olympic? Are they still a thing?"
"I believe they are a soccer team. Poms and wogs call that football but we're actually talking about Aussie rules football. "
"Oh. The Sydney team, with that Capper guy. Are they the ducks or geese or something? "
"Swans. Mercifully they no longer exist. There is a Sydney team called the Giants?"
"Yep, that's who I meant."

If that happened can guarantee that next time Roy Morgan do their poll GWS would suddenly have the biggest supporter base in Australia.
"Hello, I'm Roy Morgan. We're polling Australians about their favourite football teams. Which AFL team do you support?"
"North Sydney Bears"
"I believe they are a soccer team. Poms and wogs call that football but we're actually talking about Aussie rules football. "
"Oh. The Sydney team, with that Capper guy. Are they the ducks or geese or something? "
"Swans. Mercifully they no longer exist. There is a Sydney team called the Giants?"
You forgot about the “ref”.

"North Sydney Bears"
Is that what Kangaroos were hoping for at the start of the century?

Did the umpires not give them a rub down afterwards? Or did the club force them to play injured? :(
Carlton's Doctor:

Crazy Eyes Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Is that what Kangaroos were hoping for at the start of the century?
Nope, we're just awaiting the age of the boutique bespoke small club. Any day now.
Meanwhile you've developed a brand of bruise-free footy that struggles to beat the worst team since Neeld-era Melbourne without full-on umpire fellation. Not likely to win a premiership.
You want to hope North does before the AFL gets tired of an odd number of teams, otherwise staring down the barrel of North Carlton Navy Roos. And nobody wants that

Nope, we're just awaiting the age of the boutique bespoke small club. Any day now.
Meanwhile you've developed a brand of bruise-free footy that struggles to beat the worst team since Neeld-era Melbourne without full-on umpire fellation. Not likely to win a premiership.
You want to hope North does before the AFL gets tired of an odd number of teams, otherwise staring down the barrel of North Carlton Navy Roos. And nobody wants that
alrighty then

As a Borough man myself, I loved the first point. Classic Horace

1. Should never have been admitted to the Comp. Port Melbourne were and still are more viable.
That point has just blown up. No viability at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasons why Norf should die

Remove this Banner Ad

Back