Recruitment and Preseason 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

oh no finger, id say hed be getting close to a grand a week because thats what us second divvy clubs do :eek:!
one day seville might get to first divvy and thank god, as they wont need to pay players anymore.....:D

Yeah Kane Jones might go back to playing for free hey.

Write up on Wandin's recruits here

http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info.cgi?client=0-6211-81070-0-0&sID=203105&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=14747970&sectionID=203105

Going by the jumper numbers they must be considered mostly 1's players plus Larkman would only be 30 so if he's fit and training he'd still be handy.

Your constant vitriol aimed at many clubs and people is nothing short of disgraceful, i don't know what club your involed in but im sure the committee would'nt be happy with the junk you keep dishing up, if you were part of my club, you'd be out :thumbsdown:

Get over yourself. Who says I'm not from your club? You also remain clubless.

Theyed need to pick u plenty after last year. No depth at all and were lucky Silvan imploded as we all knew they would.

It's amazing that people see a clearance from EFL and automatically presume the player is a gun.

Everyone knows that several clearances does not mean several guns. Sometimes it may be a reserves player wanting to play witha brother or a mate etc. Wandin recruits do however look the goods - Cass, Hill and Handley from Croydon will be handy in this comp - not sure about others!

Shore - captained croydons 2s last year and played a bit in there 1s
Hardy - fringe player from mooroolbark.
Never heard of the other guys.
Have also heard a few east ringwood guys are training with them including Marty Eckers. Would be the best player in second div if they get him.

Was told last night Junction picked up some quality players including danny ryan.
belgrave may have leigh ozborn from east ringwood very handy player and a 6.2 ruckman and a few more powelltown have gone out to pick up a few any news ? emerald got porter from efl dvi 1 but he is not 100% body right . kinglake alax any news ?

belgrave may have leigh ozborn from east ringwood very handy player and a 6.2 ruckman and a few more powelltown have gone out to pick up a few any news ? emerald got porter from efl dvi 1 but he is not 100% body right . kinglake alax any news ?

Looks like Seville have lodged a clearance for eckers. Great pick up for them, must have been a decent offer to get him from East Ringwood to the potato chip?

I saw both Seville and Powelltown at the lake last night. Seville looked like kids in comparisson, some big lads getting around for powelly!

Interested to hear how Kinglake are going? There was a bit of daylight between the top 4 and the rest last year and with talk of Junction and Seville picking up players the rest of the divvy would want to be working hard to improve their lists.

Good to see Wandin working hard to improve their list, but outside of Jugga (there new coach), there are some handy players but no real guns.

Looks like Seville have lodged a clearance for eckers. Great pick up for them, must have been a decent offer to get him from East Ringwood to the potato chip?

I saw both Seville and Powelltown at the lake last night. Seville looked like kids in comparisson, some big lads getting around for powelly!

Interested to hear how Kinglake are going? There was a bit of daylight between the top 4 and the rest last year and with talk of Junction and Seville picking up players the rest of the divvy would want to be working hard to improve their lists.

Good to see Wandin working hard to improve their list, but outside of Jugga (there new coach), there are some handy players but no real guns.

Dont mention payments youll cop the wrath.

I see the clearances are starting to take off.but there is still a fair amount of teams who haven't made any changes in or out! Is this a strategy by holding out til later or is there no movement out there? What happened to all junctions signings?

I see the clearances are starting to take off.but there is still a fair amount of teams who haven't made any changes in or out! Is this a strategy by holding out til later or is there no movement out there? What happened to all junctions signings?
Where are Warby,s big signing's, thought there was plenty going to the burra's?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that Robbie Ahmat is on the clearance board for Warby. Looks like 3 or 4 are already up for clearance and 4 or 5 absolute jets to come.

Gordon Sumner's contacts has come through. :thumbsu:

I see that Robbie Ahmat is on the clearance board for Warby. Looks like 3 or 4 are already up for clearance and 4 or 5 absolute jets to come.

Gordon Sumner's contacts has come through. :thumbsu:

I see they have lost their B & F from last year as well

mr bomberman can you shed some light on the recruits you guys have picked upfrom the mornington league? ive heard that the simpson bloke is a relative from the one that plays at carlton?

and from what ive heard there paying these blokes a bit more than a couple of times over what newing left for :rolleyes: oh unless there playing for free finger????

Cant answer that because I dont know what goes on up there. Maybe they have the same policy that you apparently have and pay no one.

Just do your research on the bloke from SA, thats all.

Cant answer that because I dont know what goes on up there. Maybe they have the same policy that you apparently have and pay no one.

Just do your research on the bloke from SA, thats all.

We know that's not true finger.you know what's going on at that club how about you just tell us about the bloke from sa? You seem to think you know everything about every other club so, full us in with your club.

We know that's not true finger.you know what's going on at that club how about you just tell us about the bloke from sa? You seem to think you know everything about every other club so, full us in with your club.
He seems to know the payments of other clubs but at his club they all play for the love of the jumper or with mates!! lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruitment and Preseason 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back