Recruitment and Preseason 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

We know that's not true finger.you know what's going on at that club how about you just tell us about the bloke from sa? You seem to think you know everything about every other club so, full us in with your club.

You do realize you can speak to people outside your own club. Ask the blokes up there what's going on you might get a shock when they actually talk back.

You do realize you can speak to people outside your own club. Ask the blokes up there what's going on you might get a shock when they actually talk back.
Yeah finger you finally get it! Don't talk s#!t or make s#!t up about other clubs when you actually don't know what's going on! There are players out there that still play footy for footy! I know not many but some so stop putting blokes in the fireing line with lies and guesswork and start enjoying the way clubs
Are trying to make there club better for the future, and that doesn't mean pay every player that comes across!

Yeah finger you finally get it! Don't talk s#!t or make s#!t up about other clubs when you actually don't know what's going on! There are players out there that still play footy for footy! I know not many but some so stop putting blokes in the fireing line with lies and guesswork and start enjoying the way clubs
Are trying to make there club better for the future, and that doesn't mean pay every player that comes across!

I'm pretty sure if you put your hand out for coin you can handle having it mentioned on here. I doubt I'm wrong as most of it's straight from the horses mouth.

I'm pretty sure if you put your hand out for coin you can handle having it mentioned on here. I doubt I'm wrong as most of it's straight from the horses mouth.
Sorry to bite people and give him more ammo, but been said before but finger you really are a tool, how anybody would talk to you is beyond me.

Look forward to your bright reply.

You have been wrong every single time talking about seville! So I can only imaging how wrong you have been when talking so called truths about every other club!

Cant answer that because I dont know what goes on up there. Maybe they have the same policy that you apparently have and pay no one.

Just do your research on the bloke from SA, thats all.
Now your lying you know what goes on seeing your Tim McCail and you play for Warby!

Ha, i know this bloke, it now becomes clear why he hides behind his computer screen and bags clubs, what a JOKE, partys over legend!! P.S This bloke is not good look for your club Hump

Very talented cricketer is Tim but posting on forums while he's batting well that takes the cake.:rolleyes:

Very talented cricketer is Tim but posting on forums while he's batting well that takes the cake.:rolleyes:

dont really care who he is! i reckon i know and he is from warbie, all i care about is pulling his FINGER out and talking facts. anyway lets move on.
so whos the biggest new name so far coming in to the yarra valley. there seems to be some handy pick ups for a fair few clubs....

Even with Emerald's recruits, Seville and Junction sound like they will be the teams to beat in Div 2, who knows about Kinglake, Yea, Alex, Thornton...
Emerald not to win the wooden spoon this year, that's my tip!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how far can 5 handy/gun players take emerald this year? from bottom to ? there is a lot of talk about emerald at the moment.

Emerald could very easily win it. Lets be honest a few players joined Yarra Glen at the end of 2009 and they were basically unbeatable in DIV 2 2010.

Emerald could very easily win it. Lets be honest a few players joined Yarra Glen at the end of 2009 and they were basically unbeatable in DIV 2 2010.
surely danny rout from hampton park is not going to play in seniors.good player in his day but must be in a wheelchair by now.

Who is he and what type of player?

Josh Taylor: Age 28 Emerald Juniors/Eastern Ranges (had 5 goals kicked on him by Amon Buchanon on TAC cup GF day on the G and will never live it down)/Springvale Scorps 2001-?2003 solid senior player/Hampton Park ?2004-2010 incl senior coach 2009 and 2010, won a couple of B&F's.
Height 5'10-5'11, plays half back/half forward

Brought with him Ryan Simpson also ex-emerald junior, also Eastern/Springvale/Hampton park where he won basically the rest of the B&F's while they were there (surely rigged the votes)

Danny Rout also ex HP, will play back up tall, ala Scoony, with some injury luck he wont have a big role to play in the seniors.

Josh Taylor: Age 28 Emerald Juniors/Eastern Ranges (had 5 goals kicked on him by Amon Buchanon on TAC cup GF day on the G and will never live it down)/Springvale Scorps 2001-?2003 solid senior player/Hampton Park ?2004-2010 incl senior coach 2009 and 2010, won a couple of B&F's.

Brought with him Ryan Simpson also ex-emerald junior, also Eastern/Springvale/Hampton park where he won basically the rest of the B&F's while they were there (surely rigged the votes)

Danny Rout also ex HP, will play back up tall, ala Scoony, with some injury luck he wont have a big role to play in the seniors.
Nice work ronnie! Ok, how good are you with the seville recruits??

Kane "nugget" shore - cousin of the lovely shore boys at lilydale. Spent the last 5 years at Croydon. Will be a very good senior player at Seville and a royal pain in the arse for opposition players. Great value off the field too.

Eckers- blue boy enlighten us on this east ringwood recruit

Any significant others?

Great job Rockin Ronnie!

What about Caillan Porter for Emerald?

Any truth to the rumour that Nathan O'Keefe has gone to Lilydale? If so, why? Coming off an AFL list surely he'd get a gig in a VFL squad.

Rockin Ronnie - good stuff - your posts are better than some of the other crap we are reading. Any news on first divi recruits - Robbie Ahmat at Warby - what type of condition is he is - howd he go last yr? Also on another note I heard last week that Shippy at Gembrook has had a nasty fall - hope he is okay. Any one from gembrook able to confirm?

How are the bigger clubs going? l see Woori have two key departures, Upwey have some handy in's & how will Monbulk go this year after missing the finals for the first time in a long time last year & some good young kids already on the transfer list how will they shape up for the 2011 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruitment and Preseason 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back