Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was all quite funny but then the final section does it for me. Photo op with the Wallabies and rugby? Yeah that’s fine. It’s not about not plugging other codes, it’s specifically about footy.

I’m a soccer tragic so this is by no means anti soccer, but if a famous player holding a Sherrin is all it takes to turn kids’ heads away from your sport, you’re doing a bad job of running things.

“Am I so out of touch? No, it’s the Sherrins who are wrong”
Whilst i appreciate the skill of soccer I cant stand the sport. So boring to watch, the carry on (diving) shits me.

Stabbed in the famously southern suburbs of North Ridge, Nollamara or Banksia Grove?

They were southerners who moved across.

I was once in Atwell, minding my own biznitz doing a business transaction, when some guy stabbed me. I'll buy my heroin from NOR next time. Should have known.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not being funny when I say that I heard the story and assumed it was a Melbourne suburb, as I’ve lived here my whole life and never heard of Shelley.
It is a funny sleeper suburb. Prime river front but is really cut off by the position of leach hwy. I only know it because I grew 15 mins away and my aunty moved to Rossmoyne (adjacent suburb).

So North are keen on Clarkson and he wants 1.6m a year for his next gig.

If that pack of bottom feeders get the rest of the comp to pony up 1.6m a year for their next coach, after North have spent the last few years fighting to have the footy department cap remain ‘slashed’ to benefit their own shit box operation…

My god…what a league…

What is it about Richmond supporters? Do they all think they know more than anyone about anything or is it just the douche I'm arguing with + the ones who turn every thread into a s**t fight with Geelong supporters?
They were so shit for so long - they attracted some real spanners along the way.

Is it just me but for being known as such a dangerous kick does Hayden Young seem to do very little with his kicks? Never see him setting up goals with his so called weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back