Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a very good get for Freo. Suspect he'll be a key forward for them more than significant ruck minutes, unless Darcy has expressed interest in returning to Geelong.

Should be a lesson in it for them too. Hit the draft, get a competitive list and then you'll be a destination club. They've had a lot of swings and misses in recent times and I'm sure it's because they appeared miles off it from outside the four walls.
Destination club? Lel

Jackson is moving for the money. We know he has potential as a ruck/forward but he will be paid top end KPF money. Has a long way to go to get to those heights. We've seen plenty of others crack under that type of pressure too.

Destination club? Lel

Jackson is moving for the money. We know he has potential as a ruck/forward but he will be paid top end KPF money. Has a long way to go to get to those heights. We've seen plenty of others crack under that type of pressure too.

Yeah I'm not sold based on the body of work so far, but he's definitely talented and had his moments. I guess he's stood up under the biggest pressure there is too, in a GF. Whether it helps it was in his home town I'm not sure.

In regards to destination club, Freo have thrown their war chest at every sandgroper there is and barely anyone has been keen unless they were a borderline B22 player at the club they were leaving. Hill returned and left. If Jackson lives up to the hype he might be their biggest get since Modra.

Jackson is a big get, any club would obviously love to have him. But he does seem a lot more proven as a ruck than a forward. Is he worth the (probably extreme) price in picks and salary the Dockers will have to pay? Probably - but it does seem like he would have more value to a team needing a long-term first ruck.

Destination club? Lel

Jackson will get well paid wherever he goes.

More than likely just wants to come home.

Cam Zurhaar bought a house in City Beach in late 2019. Did he come back home to WA the next season?

Highly paid athlete buys investment property in home state for potential move back home at end of footy career interstate? Not according to the journo with an RP Data login, it’s definitely trade news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the insecurity?
mqdefault.jpg

Indoor pizza oven though, pushes the value through the roof!

Also it'll be entirely coincidental that you posted his address on here and he receives weekly flaming paper bags on his doorstep.
To be fair there weren't many houses sold in Shelley in March for 1.74 million, I'm sure anyone who wished to drop flaming paper bags on his doorstep could have found that address pretty quickly.

I'm imagining Lucy passionately yelling this rant out loud, only lowering her voice to properly enunciate Marcus Rashford in his native accent, then continuing the rest of the rant in a yell.

Also it'll be entirely coincidental that you posted his address on here and he receives weekly flaming paper bags on his doorstep.
Probably from Lloyd Meek on the latter

Shocked that there's a place worth $1.74m in Shelley more than anything else.
Not being funny when I say that I heard the story and assumed it was a Melbourne suburb, as I’ve lived here my whole life and never heard of Shelley.

How's the insecurity?
mqdefault.jpg
It was all quite funny but then the final section does it for me. Photo op with the Wallabies and rugby? Yeah that’s fine. It’s not about not plugging other codes, it’s specifically about footy.

I’m a soccer tragic so this is by no means anti soccer, but if a famous player holding a Sherrin is all it takes to turn kids’ heads away from your sport, you’re doing a bad job of running things.

“Am I so out of touch? No, it’s the Sherrins who are wrong”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back