Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 EF
2017 SF
2018 GF
2019 SF
2020 EF

We have definitely underperformed and Richmond are deserving of being titled best team over last few years (as much as it pains me to say).

They have learnt how to sustain success over a much longer period than us.

I can only hope we turn it around next year,. But after seeing how our players have performed I am not holding my breath.
Considering we made the GF in 2015 you could say we've been up there longer.

We're talking the last 4 years though.
Richmond have been in the last 4 prelims.
It's a no brainer IMO.
Yep. We've wasted 4 of the last 6 seasons with tepid performances at crucial junctures.

Richmond have got it done with greater consistency of effort without a doubt.

They are just a. Massive pack of campaigneries who get kissed on the dick in a number of ways. Can't argue with their determination tho.

Personally, I am still aggrieved that the VAFL media has not anointed the Eagles the best team of 2005-round 10, 2007. I suppose I should not care about a random title, established by random criteria, but it just grinds my gears when they then make up some other title to appease the Victorian masses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As dirty as the Tiges can be I'll take the melts and anger of fans all across Reddit and Facebook over the feel good story of Port or Brisbane winning.

Did he cut the top half of finger off ala Chicky?? No. So he’s not brave, he’s a ducking flog (actually meant to say ducking, not the other word that always gets replaced with ducking)

There's a very fine line between brave and stupid. Something to marinate on.

Regardless IMO the words brave and courageous have been cheapened almost beyond repair by footy commentators. I'm not saying Jelwood is or is not either of those things, I'm just pre-empting what is going to be said tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back