Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching last nights game anyone know what both Gerrick Weedon and Koby Stevens are up to these days? Serious indictment on the recruiting team that we overlooked Mitch Duncan given he’s a WA boy and an absolute gun.

After watching last nights game anyone know what both Gerrick Weedon and Koby Stevens are up to these days? Serious indictment on the recruiting team that we overlooked Mitch Duncan given he’s a WA boy and an absolute gun.
After watching last nights game, I miss the days in the early to mid 2000's when we terrorised teams with high possession numbers with differentials of + 100.

"After" - said it all.

Your a bit late to the party. Ive been banging on about this for the past ten years.. how we over looked a guy who had a year of league football behind him coached by tony micale for an average colts and reserves player like Weedon is mind boggling

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pies should put aside whatever reservations they might have and go after Ben Brown. Sure he has limitations but there aren’t many better key forwards on the market and they clearly need one. Not that he would have made much difference last night

I didn't even watch last night. The results were what I expected for both games this weekend.

Richmond keeping the Saints at bay all night, they are a 4-5 goal better side in finals and it showed.
Collingwood played their GF last weekend while Geelong are used to rebounding in Semi Finals.

If Geelong come out like that next week they're into the grand final. Brisbane might be a little nervous

At least they know what they’re up against. Wouldn’t be surprised if they jump the cats early.

But, If I was a Cats supporter, I would be pretty happy the path to the grand final is through Brisbane.

Geelong did this in 2017. Lost badly to Richmond in wk 1, then everyone was talking up Sydney to knock them out, instead cats destroyed them. Went to adelaide and got jumped by crows.

Geelong did this in 2017. Lost badly to Richmond in wk 1, then everyone was talking up Sydney to knock them out, instead cats destroyed them. Went to adelaide and got jumped by crows.
We gifted the pies the win last week with contributions from the umps. Injuries were our biggest problem. 4V8 showed they didnt belong
Similarly Saints with their key ours giftet the tigers an easy run.
Two sub standard finals- two sub standard games.
Gill was sucking lemons - no big pies support next week. Surely the AFL would not have wanted the pies to beat us to boost ratings and spectators in Bne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy for the long time Lakers fans
The LeBron band wagoners can get f’ed though :p

would have preferred a small market team to win a championship. I’ve been following the league for over 25 years and have seen my team make the finals twice 😢. Man as a team we have been spoiled with West Coast!

Toronto was a nice breath of fresh air and was rooting for the bucks.

But just gonna say Lebron is a great player though. Beast of man. And the remembrance of Kobe aspect is really gut wrenching. More so his little girl Gigi. That kills me the most. Shed a tear when I heard that she was lost. No doubt that would have been driving this team.

He's good, but is injury prone and has had numerous off field incidents as well which has tarnished his value.
If COVID wasn't around and purse strings weren't being tightened he might have got it, I just don't see anyone paying that in the current climate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back