Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Jesse Hogan falling victim to that evil woman and being trapped by her undeniable seductive lady-powers. I hope he can get through this.
Living in a rugby state.?soo who's trying to get him now?
06a9d0aa2a7a58cf0f05a3a55b9fb0c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Lions and Giants potentially after a key forward. Swans may be also, I wouldn't know as I don't pay attention to them.
Lions definitely wont be getting him,1 flakey key forward recruit would be enough.id think the swans most likely.spend their daniher $$

"The prospect of living out his life in a rugby state where he would never be known".

So what, he actively wants to be famous, is that it? Its a tragedy that people wont ask him for autographs and shout him beers at the pub?

Piss off.
Living anonymously is something he should really be aiming for to be honest. Doesnt get in the papers for playing good footy much these days

I feel bad for Jesse Hogan falling victim to that evil woman and being trapped by her undeniable seductive lady-powers. I hope he can get through this.

asco.gif

would have preferred a small market team to win a championship. I’ve been following the league for over 25 years and have seen my team make the finals twice 😢. Man as a team we have been spoiled with West Coast!

Toronto was a nice breath of fresh air and was rooting for the bucks.

But just gonna say Lebron is a great player though. Beast of man. And the remembrance of Kobe aspect is really gut wrenching. More so his little girl Gigi. That kills me the most. Shed a tear when I heard that she was lost. No doubt that would have been driving this team.

Was hoping Jimmy Buckets could get a ring, the guy is an old skool baller who puts in the work.

Lebron...meh just jumps ship from team to team and surrounds himself with superstars. Insanely good player who's benefited massively from the league pushing an offensive mindset and taking the physicality out of the game of previous era's.

Happy for Lakers fans after Kobe's passing, seems a fitting way to end such a weird season.

(Also Lol Clippers, that's what you get for thinking all you gotta do is show up to win.)

Lebron...meh just jumps ship from team to team and surrounds himself with superstars. Insanely good player who's benefited massively from the league pushing an offensive mindset and taking the physicality out of the game of previous era's.

LeBron vs the Pistons bad boys of the 80s would be fun :)

Living in a rugby state.?soo who's trying to get him now?
06a9d0aa2a7a58cf0f05a3a55b9fb0c6.jpg

My favourite part was the "he hadn't got laid in weeks your honour!" defense. Surely there's a precedent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back