Rumour Reid done his hammy

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid out will offer a chop out for Kennedy I would think would be the most probable matchup. Good for Kennedy. Sets the scene doesn't it. Bit more injury-doubt, missing Dale Thomas and a small query on form and fitness over a few of their guys.

Interesting game. Excited.

Reid out will offer a chop out for Kennedy I would think would be the most probable matchup. Good for Kennedy. Sets the scene doesn't it. Bit more injury-doubt, missing Dale Thomas and a small query on form and fitness over a few of their guys.

Interesting game. Excited.

For sure. Both those guys out boosts our chances immensely. Wet weather may bring us back to earth a bit but we did kick 22 goals last weekend in wet conditions. They've been discussing it's hamstring tightness so if that's the case you'd have to think he was in some serious doubt for Saturday's game.

So, looks like Reid with a hammy, Thomas still suspended, Shaw and Maxwell largely underdone with Davis coming off a tight hammy. It just feels as though things have fallen our way all year and it's just continuing. Do we dare to dream that we might actually pull it off tomorrow?

Just on the weather, some rain this morning but the sun has been out for the last 4 hours, lovely day.
Melbourne weather is a lottery, quite possible there will be no rain tomorrow arvo.

So, looks like Reid with a hammy, Thomas still suspended, Shaw and Maxwell largely underdone with Davis coming off a tight hammy. It just feels as though things have fallen our way all year and it's just continuing. Do we dare to dream that we might actually pull it off tomorrow?

I'm an eternal pessimist and all I'm hoping for is a good effort. :(

I'll pray to various gods and deities tonight to increase our chances.

Just on the weather, some rain this morning but the sun has been out for the last 4 hours, lovely day.
Melbourne weather is a lottery, quite possible there will be no rain tomorrow arvo.

Lovely day? It's 13 degrees & there are wind gusts of 50 km plus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just as long as the boys are still switched on and don't get overawed with the occassion!

Watters said he has hurt a groin - doesn't look like he'll play though
Here is the rest of Watters said:

KEY DEFENDER Ben Reid has not appeared at Collingwood training on Friday morning and looks set to miss Saturday's qualifying final clash with the West Coast Eagles.

Magpies assistant coach Scott Watters said Reid had slightly strained his groin at training this week, and rated the 22 year-old as "unlikely" to play.

"We'll give him every opportunity to come up, we'll take him right up to the death knell," Watters said.

"It's nothing major, but it's something we've got to monitor over the next day, and we'll see how he goes."

May be playing games but it sounds like he won't play.

It does feel like that doesn't it? I'm starting to believe that the fairytale may come true. A win this week would be huge and everything seems to be falling into place for one with the collingwood injury woes. I'm trying to be realistic so I'm not going to get my hopes too high up. But I'm excited that's for sure:thumbsu:

Don't get too overconfidant so do you guys think that everyone in your team is cherry ripe?

Kerr,rosa and Darling just to name a couple i bet they are not 100%.

Remember this is finals footy not a normal home and away game

What you guys have to understand is that your younger players that haven't palyed finals may get caught out when the goping gets tough.

In the end with the waether conditions being very wet its who wan ts it more !

Good luck but Pies by at least 30 points in the end.

You guys will win the follwing week when you play at home.

Don't get too overconfidant so do you guys think that everyone in your team is cherry ripe?

Kerr,rosa and Darling just to name a couple i bet they are not 100%.

Remember this is finals footy not a normal home and away game

What you guys have to understand is that your younger players that haven't palyed finals may get caught out when the goping gets tough.

In the end with the waether conditions being very wet its who wan ts it more !

Good luck but Pies by at least 30 points in the end.

You guys will win the follwing week when you play at home.

:eek: Wow ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Reid done his hammy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back