Ressies 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did my mate go Soph?

How did my mate go Soph?

Grim told me to take a shot of this person.

3559234400_74e0497f5a_b.jpg

Is that him?

Rest of the photos from today are here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffers1984/sets/72157618708267984/

Yep it is thanks Jeffers I went wtf when he said he was ranger

Yes I am.
I am a witch.
And you are a frog.

Next reserves home match is in July. :eek:

I know it really sucks

my plans have changed slightly not sure if im going 2 make it down 2 canberra this weekend...but if i do im only going 2 go down for the ressies...Unless Currie makes a debut

We play the hawks this week...love those boys...half of the kids in the team played top ups for us last year and were in the winning team for the grand final

if we played like we did against Eastlakes we should beat them...they still remain on the bottom of the ladder even though they beat us last time we played them

Yuck that is the worst/most feral picture of me and you have it up on here. Please remove thanks :p
Criticism, i like it haha but lets talk about footy. Nothing i can do about looks
So i played swans ressies yesterday and even though im not a swans supporter (may convert :p) i wore that guernsey proud. It was an experiance and loved every bit of it. Didnt do much and basically just ran around like a headless chicken but it was fun.
You guys should be happy that all of the guys at that club are nice blokes and i really learnt alot. and would love to the have the opportunity again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yuck that is the worst/most feral picture of me and you have it up on here. Please remove thanks :p
Criticism, i like it haha but lets talk about footy. Nothing i can do about looks
So i played swans ressies yesterday and even though im not a swans supporter (may convert :p) i wore that guernsey proud. It was an experiance and loved every bit of it. Didnt do much and basically just ran around like a headless chicken but it was fun.
You guys should be happy that all of the guys at that club are nice blokes and i really learnt alot. and would love to the have the opportunity again.
Hey Matt,

I thought the topups that played were probably the best I've seen this year, and their performance was one of the reasons why the side ended up with a draw against the top team. Not afraid to have a go and took some hits from the bigger guys from Eastlake. It's good to hear that you enjoyed it and hope to see you again. (and maybe Soph can make you a banner)

Don't worry about the criticism, it's aimed more at vonn than at you.

Hey Matt congrats on ur game for the ressies...like Grim said this was the best bunch of tops ups we've had so far for the season everything seemed to click shame about that stupid free almost had the win!

Did u hear a girl screaming or see a massive "WE LOVE OUR RESSIES BANNER!" if so thats me!

Hope 2 see u in the red and white again!

Hey go away grim.

Matt change your team and get rid of Brisbane or I'll do it for you fat ****er.

thanks grim ha ha im so getting lost

It's not that hard to find Soph, just stay on the road when you head out of Canberra and more or less go as far as you can. Provided u are actually on the correct road the oval is at the end of the road.

Just get yourself to Parliament House and take the Adelaide Ave exit and keep going. The road changes names multiple times, but it is the same road. After you go thru at least 1,000 roundabouts you'll come down a hill into a modern looking shopping centre. Keep going straight ahead thru a few sets of lights and the oval is on the left.

It's a good ground to watch, I'll be parked in my car on the outer wing like a real country ground. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back