Richmond’s next senior coach pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not trolling (contrary to the majority of this thread;):D:p)

Dead set just laughed at you and kept scrolling, this thread makes you trust noone haha

I'll go homicidal if there is another week of this garbage thread.
I'll seriously hunt all of you down and take your heads off one by one.
Or this?
how-to-hire-a-headhunter-Feature-1000x600.jpg

im not trolling (contrary to the majority of this thread;):D:p)

Not awesome, but a decent prospect. What pick?

He fills a need right now, but I am not sold on him as a long term solution.
I also know very little about him, so I'd take my own word with a grain of salt

Not awesome, but a decent prospect. What pick?

He fills a need right now, but I am not sold on him as a long term solution.
I also know very little about him, so I'd take my own word with a grain of salt
He has potential, and is a much better prospect than any other key forward on our list, if any actually exist apart from Lynch lol (bauer is undersized so more a third tall, Samson more a ruck, and we must keep Balta back, just work on his defensive positioning). third rounder should get it done

Still think it’ll be someone other than Yze or Mini
Buckley's professional advice to Gale would clearly have been ...

both candidates have strong credentials ... though neither have enough experience coaching their own team.
Though If there was a former club captain and Norm Smith medallist with over 200 games experience as head coach available my professional opinion is you should head hunt them instead lol

Seriously though, if Bucks thought our list had premiership potential in the next 2-3 years he would be finding a way to get the gig. It is the only trophy he doesn't have on the mantle piece.

Last edited:
Apparently Yze is replacing the Blair Hartley with one of his cousins. Players are happy to sign on minimum wage now.
Our membership numbers in St Albans, Altona and Dandy are going to go through the roof

He used to live in Glen Iris/Ashburton area in about 2006. I’d see him or his wife in the bank I worked at back then. Don’t know if he still lives there but if he does I can’t imagine him wanting to move to Richmond. Still you never know.

Incidentally at around the same time Greg Stafford used to come in to that same bank fairly regularly. Wasn’t overly friendly.
So your Greg Staffords stalker!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The we're all lying about the real reason Buckley was there the other day.:$
The melts would be off the scale. It would be like the ultimate footy heel turn, lol.

In all seriousness I wonder if Kozi was holding off until he knew who the new coach was going to be? He's had a contract in front of him @ Hawthorn for a while now...
Hard to say
Kozi has been linked to us for a while and far before Yze was in the mix or even before we needed to look for a new coach

People are overvaluing the pull a coach has by themselves in terms of trades, sure they can play a factor but they are far from the main one

In all seriousness I wonder if Kozi was holding off until he knew who the new coach was going to be? He's had a contract in front of him @ Hawthorn for a while now...
Could be, although Box Hill were only eliminated from VFL finals on Saturday and he played that game so also could be why, but hopefully it’s because he knows the coach now and that’s why it’s come out today instead of, say, Monday or Tuesday

Hard to say
Kozi has been linked to us for a while and far before Yze was in the mix or even before we needed to look for a new coach

People are overvaluing the pull a coach has by themselves in terms of trades, sure they can play a factor but they are far from the main one
Yeah. Still, Dimma would've been one of the main ones pitching to him. All of a sudden he's gone and Kozi only announces his intention to leave until right after the board meeting to lock in the new coach....

Could be nothing.

Yeah. Still, Dimma would've been one of the main ones pitching to him. All of a sudden he's gone and Kozi only announces his intention to leave until right after the board meeting to lock in the new coach....

Could be nothing.
Definitely an interesting wrinkle all the same
First thing I thought about when the trade was announced was if Yze was still at the Hawks when Kozi was drafted (he was and the line coach of the defenders where Kozi was drafted for)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back