Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve told everyone

I said I’m not talking a grock of shite, I know. My sources have told me.

Grock it in, Yze got the job.

Then lets get this shit rolling and announce it and bring on the dawn of the YZEra

if you asked me my dream coaching options for Richmond at the end of 2022 he wouldn't have been in my top 10 - but based on what was available, we have likely made the best decision

The way some of you have waffled on in this thread has been shocking. Reckon the people in charge have earned the respect of taking the process seriously and making sure they are 100% on making what they think is the correct decision. If they get it wrong, it can set the whole club way back and they aren’t stupid enough to take that for granted.

Personally hoping they choose Yze but I’ll back in Mini if they go with him. Once again they’re not stupid, there is a reason why he is so highly regarded within and also outside of the club.
Of course you're spot on.

I'm personally about 20 IQ points dumber for having read all of the waffle on this thread.

hearing rumours that Gary Ayres is still lurking behind the curtains and hiding in the shadows and texting benny and the club 20 times a day
View attachment 1807794

A very interesting cat Gary Ayers. Hi Sacked Podcast was one of the bigger eye openers i thought

In the modern era though can't imagine his style will float, especially with elite kids. Too old skool for the modern times

I don't think you even noticed the complete hypocrisy of these things within Richmond.

I'll give you the tip, it's all corporate posturing which deep down no one really gives a s**t about - it's all about government funding.

You think corporations really care about carbon emissions?
It's called corporate social governance. It's all about control. The WEF always talk about it as a way to control. They admit it openly too.

Richmond going to be the first ever AFL club with co-head coaches.

Bit like the Lakers in the 80's with Jerry West and Pay Reilly when they sacked Westhead LOL

"Showtime" @ Punt Road

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it is really hard to split the final candidates surely with dimma out of the soft cap we can either give mini a pay rise so he sticks around or give yze a bigger deal than he is currently on so he joins richmond as the number 2

Michaels reckons you’ve the inside dope
Yeah Grockadoc has pretty good contacts here.

Also worth mentioning another person who listens to the pod that is very very well connected has heard Yze was told its his as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back