Richmond and Daryl Braithwaite join forces to celebrate decades of irrelevancy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks sing it,Victory sing it=no problem.
Richmond sing it?
Meltdowns.

97f2db82ea9b1262687f1cf84f6b59b5

One off.
Do you go to the game for the pre match entertainment?

No, but I'd rather if my club was going to embarrass me, they'd wait until the game had started at least.

5953027338.jpg

Holy crap
Please tell me that isn't an official Richmond promo image. Not only is it a poor Photoshop job but it looks like something Nat Fyfe would choose, NTTAWWT

Despite Hawthorn players singing Braithwaite's horses sung a few times, I've never seen what the fuss is about. Average song from an average musician.

Grade-A ******ry.

This shit is ******ed. Let the club membership department know that if they keep this shit up you won't renew.

To: membership@richmondfc.com.au

During the ## years I've been a member of this club I've seen some embarrassing shit, but at least until now most of it has been dished up by the players on the field.

Who honestly came up with the concept of wheeling out the embarrassment planned for before Thursday's game? Every year the club circulates surveys to members asking what they want from the club, I'm willing to bet nobody wrote "give me an aging, irrelevant pop-music hack from the '80s and a bunch of horses stomping up the hallowed turf of the MCG".

The one thing I want at games is LESS loud, intrusive shit going on distracting me from trying to enjoy the football with my family. You can package it any way you want to, but can you please tell the "match day experience" committee to F off for once? Here's an idea: The quarter time break where the PA system isn't used once, and you can hear yourself think, brought to you by Jeep. Leave the Jeep sign on the scoreboards if you have to, but no Jeep jingle, no announcement. Powerful.

I'm impressed that the club has managed to disappoint me before the first match has even been played. If this is what we can expect going forward my family won't be renewing.

Regards,
Westicle

Not that it matters but

Braithwaite's version is a cover

Song was originally written and performed by Ricky Lee Jones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it was just a misunderstanding ... Dusty asked for 4 whores as his pre game entertainment and this is what they came up with :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond and Daryl Braithwaite join forces to celebrate decades of irrelevancy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back