Richmond and Daryl Braithwaite join forces to celebrate decades of irrelevancy

Remove this Banner Ad

Since this is a non event can this now be stripped of its TOTM status?

I hope Daryl tells the horses to GAGF and brings out a bit of his old Sherbet work tonight.

The old Richmond crew like smasha would love it, it would take them back to the Tiges glory days of the 70s.

Bring back the Elephants!
Alternatively Hardwick riding a real tiger onto the ground prior to the club knifing him for repeated losses

(See Ashton circus Elephant going rogue at the North Melbourne-Collingwood clash at Arden Street in 1974.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Daryl tells the horses to GAGF and brings out a bit of his old Sherbet work tonight.

The old Richmond crew like smasha would love it, it would take them back to the Tiges glory days of the 70s.

So much less embarrassing

Yes, Benwah83 is the new winner, Morgs is Jobe Watson.

Port also still get to keep their mantle for most embarrassing pre-match. :$

Rule 3 of Good Bloke Bingo:

3. The game starts once the horses leave the field this Thursday evening.

Well done Richmond - two threads ruined. GAGF D/H's. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

you still melting? Maybe a poster size framed picture of Cotchin on his White Horse will cheer you up :drunk:
Yes please. Richmond could sell them the way other clubs sell premiership merchandise

Yes, Benwah83 is the new winner, Morgs is Jobe Watson.

Port also still get to keep their mantle for most embarrassing pre-match. :$

*cough*cough*

I beg to differ, we used to run out to this ****en abomination in the early 90's

We got it changed back to the traditional song, but only after a massive petition was signed by 20K+ members. ****en marketing w***ers

*cough*cough*

I beg to differ, we used to run out to this ****en abomination in the early 90's

We got it changed back to the traditional song, but only after a massive petition was signed by 20K+ members. ****en marketing ******s

I had repressed all memory of that Teach. Thanks a lot.

I had repressed all memory of that Teach. Thanks a lot.

Yeah, it was ****en horrible. Some dickhead got a "new" version of We are Geelong too sung by Dennis Walter and a bunch of campaigners... that was just as bad. You can't beat the ol' Fable Singers.... boss men from nearly 100 years ago.

At least Brissy, Adelaide, Port and West Coast did reasonable jobs with new theme songs... there were some ****en peanuts running our club in the early nineties, nearly killed us. Thank Jebus for Cookie, Frank the Godfather and bomber T, rescued us big time.

Well given the piece of manure Richmond served up tonight, the removal of the horses had no effect on the MCG.

That's ok, at least our blokes don't try and snort the lines as we run over them to play on the mgc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond and Daryl Braithwaite join forces to celebrate decades of irrelevancy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back