Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol join date
I bet you were a Port 'supporter' in October 2007

Don't worry though
Most Hawks 'supporters' are just like you and will shamelessly and enthusiastically jump onto another bandwagon at the first sign of tough times for the Hawks.

yeah ok.
When I jump on another bandwagon it won't be Richmond because Richmond are shit.

Remember when you tiger peasants got all excited when you beat us in last years pre season?
No, I have little interest in who wins or loses practice games nice for the minnow clubs to puff about but of no real consequence.

I do remember us beating you in the real season at your ground and virtually ending your "Premiership" season though;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at jack sooking it up like the little bitch he is

Hogan>>>jack
LOL, Hogan has a long way to go too match Jack, not saying he won't one day but whether its at Melbourne is another matter.

Jack >>>>>>>>Hogan
23 Games 20
9.7 Kicks Per Game 8.9
3.3 Handballs Per Game 4.2
13.0 Disposals Per Game 13.0
6.3 Marks Per Game 6.7
Goals Per Game 2.2
1.3 Behinds Per Game 1.0
2.3 Tackles Per Game 1.2
0.6 Hitouts Per Game 0
3.3 Inside 50s Per Game 2.2
1.0 Goal Assists Per Game 0.6
1.1 Frees For Per Game 0.8
0.8 Frees Against Per Game 0.3
5.9 Contested Possessions Per Game 5.9
7.2 Uncontested Possessions Per Game 7.0

No, I have little interest in who wins or loses practice games nice for the minnow clubs to puff about but of no real consequence.

I do remember us beating you in the real season at your ground and virtually ending your "Premiership" season though;)

On your way to an epic zero finals win September, Congratulations.

About as good as yours.

Lol, no mate, you guys are shit and this year will confirm it. We saw all the huff and bluff last year and your club was and is an epic fail.
Choked. Couldn't sustain or back it up. Your club is mentally weak and your culture suspect. Todays news backed it up.
Ch ch chokers.....

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

On your way to an epic zero finals win September, Congratulations.

Well i guess you gotta make finals to win or lose them. Port don't even make them.

Sorry to break it to u tigger fans. Melb will win a premiership before Tigers will

Yeah because your last 50 years support that argument. Well played Knackers.....

Remember when you tiger peasants got all excited when you beat us in last years pre season?

Nah, but i remember how we all pointed and laughed at you guys when we kicked your arse again and normal transmission resumed.

You got nothing because i'm a truth talker puffy ^^^^*

You talk about choking as if it's not something Richmond have done for the past few years.

So much huff and puff and bandwagoning from the "Tiger Army" but no action when it actually matters in September.

Our culture is very strong which is why Krak won't play senior football for at least 6 weeks of the season. Richmond allow their players to hang out with underworld scum and even recruit underworld biker scum :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back