Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

You got nothing because i'm a truth talker puffy ^^^^*

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Richmond Shit, I mean 'truf' talkers :)

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.jpg

Pretty sure that's TiggyTiger in the bottom left hand corner. LOL

Yeah because your last 50 years support that argument. Well played Knackers.....

Except the Dees have played in more AFL Grand Finals, more AFL finals series and won more AFL finals than Richmond.

They've also won as many finals as you have in the last three years.

Lolsa Rihcmond.

You talk about choking as if it's not something Richmond have done for the past few years.

So much huff and puff and bandwagoning from the "Tiger Army" but no action when it actually matters in September.

Our culture is very strong which is why Krak won't play senior football for at least 6 weeks of the season. Richmond allow their players to hang out with underworld scum and even recruit underworld biker scum :eek:

Ironic much. Think about why you guys earned the nickname of puffer fish. You guys do nothing but talk shit all pre season then can't even make finals.
Your culture is so strong you got guys with careers on the line on the piss when they should be rehabbing.
We banned those blokes from the club, but you can't ultimately stop people living lives outside of the club.
And as for the Tiger army we have shown what the club means to us, at our lowest ebb, we stood up and bailed our club out of the shit. You blokes are two seasons off tarps.

Richmond Shit, I mean 'truf' talkers :)

View attachment 225156

Pretty sure that's TiggyTiger in the bottom left hand corner. LOL

That photo is 5 supporters more than what you'll have watching Carlton games by R8.
Lol, Carlton minnows gon be minnows.

What are these complete dregs of society doing?

Are they trying to count to five? There's a few that are getting that one wrong, if so.

At least the webbing inbetween their fingers are clear of scabs. If they were dogs supporters they'd be riddled with track marks.

Except the Dees have played in more AFL Grand Finals, more AFL finals series and won more AFL finals than Richmond.

They've also won as many finals as you have in the last three years.

Lolsa Rihcmond.

And yet still won nothing since 1950 something? Well done.

And yet still won nothing since 1950 something? Well done.

Let's see ....

Melbourne: 0 AFL premierships from 1 AFL Grand Final.
Richmond: 0 AFL premierships from 0 AFL Grand Finals.

Nah Melbourne are a more successful AFL club than Richmond.

At least the webbing inbetween their fingers are clear of scabs. If they were dogs supporters they'd be riddled with track marks.

We've been through this, no one has been high on heroin on Barkly Street since at least 2003.

Who injects shit into their webbing anyway? That'd hurt like a bitch :confused:

Let's see ....

Melbourne: 0 AFL premierships from 1 AFL Grand Final.
Richmond: 0 AFL premierships from 0 AFL Grand Finals.

Nah Melbourne are a more successful AFL club than Richmond.

Lol, keep posting puffy. So again, they have won nothing since 1950 something.... Geez you know your in strife when a puffer is defending Melbourne.
Come on mate, have another go my little tarpy, puffy, victorian invention minnow.

We've been through this, no one has been high on heroin on Barkly Street since at least 2003.

Who injects shit into their webbing anyway? That'd hurt like a bitch :confused:

Actually that is true. They'd all weigh 25kgs and be waving glass pipes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are these complete dregs of society doing?

Are they trying to count to five? There's a few that are getting that one wrong, if so.

That was that infamous Ben Cousins fan protest at Punt Road, when it leaked out the Tigers were getting cold feet in drafting Cousins. Lol

That was that infamous Ben Cousins fan protest at Punt Road, when it leaked out the Tigers were getting cold feet in drafting Cousins. Lol

Cuzzy would still be your best midfielder, then again, so would Tom Bell.

Lol, keep posting puffy. So again, they have won nothing since 1950 something.... Geez you know your in strife when a puffer is defending Melbourne.
Come on mate, have another go my little tarpy, puffy, victorian invention minnow.

True neither Melbourne or Richmond have won an AFL premiership, but Melbourne supporters own bigger houses, drive nicer cars, wear more expensive clothes, own holiday houses in the Victorian snowfields, have drop dead gorgeous trophy brides and don't consider a bucket of KFC "three square meals".

The Dees win on all accounts.

Your culture is so strong you got guys with careers on the line on the piss when they should be rehabbing.
We banned those blokes from the club, but you can't ultimately stop people living lives outside of the club.

Dusty says hello

No, I have little interest in who wins or loses practice games nice for the minnow clubs to puff about but of no real consequence.

I do remember us beating you in the real season at your ground and virtually ending your "Premiership" season though;)
Funny that, I remember you Tugger supporters carrying on after a game at Lavington last year :drunk:

True neither Melbourne or Richmond have won an AFL premiership, but Melbourne supporters own bigger houses, drive nicer cars, wear more expensive clothes, own holiday houses in the Victorian snowfields, have drop dead gorgeous trophy brides and don't consider a bucket of KFC "three square meals".

The Dees win on all accounts.

They also go missing like Port supporters in July.

Dusty says hello

And Dusty was guilty of what pray tell?

Fined $2000 for delivering a "two-finger salute" to Collingwood fans the previous weekend during Richmond's 91-point demolition of the Magpies.

September 18, 2014

Suspended from driving for two months and fined $750 for driving while suspended. The initial suspension was imposed for running a red light in 2013.

September 11, 2013

Hit with a $2000 suspended fine by the AFL for making a handcuffs gesture after kicking a goal during Richmond's elimination final loss to Carlton.

July 4, 2012

Suspended for two weeks by Richmond for sleeping in the previous morning and failing to attend a training session. Martin admitted he had taken sleeping tablets combined with alcohol the night before the training session.

Cuzzy would still be your best midfielder, then again, so would Tom Bell.

I reckon murph would be our best. You see a players reputation goes up or down depending on how they perform in finals. In the four finals we've played this decade (2 wins/2losses) he's been in our best 3 players.
Contrast this to Cotchin, poor cotch...

They also go missing like Port supporters in July.

Have you found Cotchin yet? :$

Fined $2000 for delivering a "two-finger salute" to Collingwood fans the previous weekend during Richmond's 91-point demolition of the Magpies.

September 18, 2014

Suspended from driving for two months and fined $750 for driving while suspended. The initial suspension was imposed for running a red light in 2013.

September 11, 2013

Hit with a $2000 suspended fine by the AFL for making a handcuffs gesture after kicking a goal during Richmond's elimination final loss to Carlton.

July 4, 2012

Suspended for two weeks by Richmond for sleeping in the previous morning and failing to attend a training session. Martin admitted he had taken sleeping tablets combined with alcohol the night before the training session.

Geez, from 2012 to 2014. 3 incidents and one of those was sleeping in after taking legal drugs. And made a hand cuff gesture back in 2013. Sorry, and he gave some abusive Collingwood slag a two finger salute. Yeah, he's a real bad boy. If only he wasn't punching on at night clubs hey. Streeeeettttttcccchhhhiiiinnnnggggg much?

I reckon murph would be our best. You see a players reputation goes up or down depending on how they perform in finals. In the four finals we've played this decade (2 wins/2losses) he's been in our best 3 players.
Contrast this to Cotchin, poor cotch...

Lol, Murphy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back