Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, you are going WAY back in history there tige. Just an educated guess, but I reckon you might know the answer to that question. Clutching at straws much?!

I mean, you last beat us in a GF in 1973 (43 years ago). Are you that desperate that you are rolling this stat out? This discussion is about your CURRENT team that can't win finals, not the ones 50-60 years ago.

Come on, that's you, isn't it KB?!
Well if you and your love child JHJ want to stick to the most recent season, instead of your selective histories, then Richmond finished in the finals, Port embarrassingly missed the finals after puffing about flags all year and Carlton spoiled many a Friday night on their way to yet another spoon, everything else is history and no I still have all my hair thanks.

Sorry to break it to you but you are the third biggest.
1 Collingwood
2 hawthorn

Not as big as you think you are. Maybe the members are dropping off because you're a shit club that can't win finals?

Members dropping off, where are you getting your info from, were a couple of thousand up on this time last year?

As of yesterday
Richmond
16/03/16-67,524
16/03/15-64,331

Hawks-67,705

Colllingwood last reported 67k no other updates available.

Yes they count as 10 piddly state league flags. When you get to thirty start blowing your horn.:thumbsu:

I'm 52 and I've been blowing my horn for quite a while now thanks.

May I suggest the next time you choose to support a newly formed team that has plans to join an already well established existing competition, with existing clubs and existing Premiership cups, that firstly you read the fine print about how these existing Premiership cups will all still count, you might also like to read up on laws related to the renaming of companies and corporations as in VFL to AFL, if you then find these well formed laws don't suit your agenda I would suggest you stick to the bush league club you originally supported, your complaints have been duly noted and filed, do come again:rolleyes:
Who-Owns-Objects-Thrown-into-A-Rubbish-Bin-300x279.jpg

The only 2 numbers that are relevant is this:

240,000, which is the number of people who have seen Richmond lose 3 consecutive elimination finals live.

And 7.33, the average finishing position of the team which beat them.

As interesting as those stats are and while Richmond may have lost all three of its elimination finals, Richmond, unlike the teams it lost the elimination final to, has been able to back up and make the finals the following year, while both Carlton and Port the victors in the elimination final, have both failed to make the finals the following year:eek:

Possible food for thought for any North Melbourne supporter hoping to improve this year?

I'm 52 and I've been blowing my horn for quite a while now thanks.

May I suggest the next time you choose to support a newly formed team that has plans to join an already well established existing competition, with existing clubs and existing Premiership cups, that firstly you read the fine print about how these existing Premiership cups will all still count, you might also like to read up on laws related to the renaming of companies and corporations as in VFL to AFL, if you then find these well formed laws don't suit your agenda I would suggest you stick to the bush league club you originally supported, your complaints have been duly noted and filed, do come again:rolleyes:
Who-Owns-Objects-Thrown-into-A-Rubbish-Bin-300x279.jpg

The thread is present tense

You should post in the "Richmond were shit" thread

The thread is present tense

You should post in the "Richmond were shit" thread
Response was in regards to an unfortunate puffer who fails to understand the laws in regards company renames and the impact on existing awards, but your suggestion does hold merit and has been duly noted, I will be sure to file it with the above complaint.

Well if you and your love child JHJ want to stick to the most recent season, instead of your selective histories, then Richmond finished in the finals, Port embarrassingly missed the finals after puffing about flags all year and Carlton spoiled many a Friday night on their way to yet another spoon, everything else is history and no I still have all my hair thanks.
We are talking about how shit your club is. Because it can't win finals. That your so called leaders go missing in finals. You know, those things you can't win...

Last edited:
We are talking about how shit your club is.
Kind of ironic coming from a Carlton supporter.
Although I admire you for sticking by your club when most of your compatriots have abandoned it.
At times like this, you must admire Richmond supporters, who remain loyal in any weather.
Your shame and envy has led you to post on this thread.

Kind of ironic coming from a Carlton supporter.
Although I admire you for sticking by your club when most of your compatriots have abandoned it.
At times like this, you must admire Richmond supporters, who remain loyal in any weather.
Your shame and envy has led you to post on this thread.
Good on ya Grin. You seem half reasonable. I've stuck by my club and you stick by yours. We've been dead set crap for some time, whereas you have gone ok during the home and away for the last 3.

This post was started because you Tigs supporters talk your team up when they've achieved nothing in 36 years.
There is definitely no shame or envy...we can at least WIN the odd final when we get in them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Rich V Carl to open the season Thursday night.....Shit V Shit.
Lol, suck it up Princess its our comp and that's why all the big games are Vic v Vic teams, cant risk a big televised game attracting nothing but bay covers now could we:$

Last edited:
Good on ya Grin. You seem half reasonable. I've stuck by my club and you stick by yours. We've been dead set crap for some time, whereas you have gone ok during the home and away for the last 3.

This post was started because you Tigs supporters talk your team up when they've achieved nothing in 36 years.
There is definitely no shame or envy...we can at least WIN the odd final when we get in them.
Get a room u 2

Another Rich V Carl to open the season Thursday night.....Shit V Shit.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_VFL-Logo.jpg

Its still the VICTORIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE At heart, you plastic soulless interstate franchises are guests in our league.

Don't like it, feel free to start your own breakaway league, but I can assure you the Richmond v Carlton season opener is here to stay, we have earned that right being traditional rivals and powerhouses of this league ..

I can assure you the Richmond v Carlton season opener is here to stay, we have earned that right being traditionally shit and the laughing stock of this league ..
Fixed

You know what Drake, i'll support Grin in this. Good on you for having a crack. You're club is a walking disaster, but, good for you.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

A cripple fight to open the season.... again.

No that would involve two clubs who finish outside the 8 to start the season, like say Carlton v Port.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back