Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the outcomes was Chopsticks Martin apologising for his drunken anti social behaviour, which i duely quoted.

Why did he apologise for being an aggressive drunken chopstick holder?

Because he was drunk in a public place and basically told a woman to get the **** away from him as she was baiting him. The chopsticks were purely used for walrus impersonation reasons. I have since heard the walrus gag was pure genius.

Yep, cleared by Victoria police and witness statements never backed up the womans claims, in point of fact they went the other way to say he was provoked. So, try again.

Jones has to get to finals to look at the wind sock first.

You don't play finals from 18th bro. You win spoons. Murph has a few of them now.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_KRUSTY-the-JOKER-60346.jpg

Yep, cleared by Victoria police and witness statements never backed up the womans claims, in point of fact they went the other way to say he was provoked. So, try again.

Jones has to get to finals to look at the wind sock first.

You don't play finals from 18th bro. You win spoons. Murph has a few of them now.

You don't play finals to lose them either...time after time after time.

Take a good look at the theme of this thread. Your team is no good. I mean even my team, who have stunk it up for periods over the last 5 years, have WON two finals. And one was against your embarrassment of a club.

You don't play finals to lose them either...time after time after time.

Take a good look at the theme of this thread. Your team is no good. I mean even my team, who have stunk it up for periods over the last 5 years, have WON two finals. And one was against your embarrassment of a club.

No you don't play finals to lose them, just like you gotta win home and away games to make them.
Comparing your club to ours is about the most offensive thing you've ever written.

No you don't play finals to lose them, just like you gotta win home and away games to make them.
Comparing your club to ours is about the most offensive thing you've ever written.

I apologise profusely.

The mention of finals wins must be extremely offensive (and foreign) to you..

I apologise profusely.

The mention of finals wins must be extremely offensive (and foreign) to you..

Lolz, no mate, seen us win one a flag and lose a flag. How's your push for 40k of members going?

State League flags dont count. This is a forum about the national league.

Richmond has zero AFL premierships.

There's that famous Port chip on the shoulder. Ours do count as we invented Port Power.

So the Tiges have signed Dimma by name and even Dimma by nature to the end of 2018.

In re-signing Dimma have the Tiges finally accepted that they are a mid table non finals winning team?

It's sad to see a once proud club settle for such mediocrity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, what is the head to head record Richmond versus Carlton in GF's again?
Geez, you are going WAY back in history there tige. Just an educated guess, but I reckon you might know the answer to that question. Clutching at straws much?!

I mean, you last beat us in a GF in 1973 (43 years ago). Are you that desperate that you are rolling this stat out? This discussion is about your CURRENT team that can't win finals, not the ones 50-60 years ago.

Come on, that's you, isn't it KB?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back