Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Just stays on the Tigers board whinging about Geelong and the CFL destroying their dynasty !
Sure M7, nevermind that you still hold a grudge at some tiger fans who opened up can of whoop ass on you in your youth at a train station. Knowing the way you mouth off here I wouldn't be surprised you did the same to them and provoked them to do it.

Fred title remains very accurate
pictures love GIF

Love this thread, since it was first posted by an as usual over confident Bluebagger, Richmond has gone on to win 3 flags and a spoon, Carlton cant even win spoons anymore.

With Carltons window rapidly closing I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Tigers win their next flag before the hapless Blues win one.

Love this thread, since it was first posted by an as usual over confident Bluebagger, Richmond has gone on to win 3 flags and a spoon, Carlton cant even win spoons anymore.

With Carltons window rapidly closing I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Tigers win their next flag before the hapless Blues win one.

Nice melt gramps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It actually shows how far we went past them (and are still past them). Three decades of nothing. But like Essendon supporters, let me guess, this is the year right?

^I’m the bloke who tagged you and you came running

Honestly thought you were a lolnorf fan. Only thing I remember is you had a funny dog pic as your av 🤷‍♂️

Have you looked at a ladder lately? :$
The draft ladder, absolutely. It's good to be king. Pies are certainly leading the old people aging list ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back