Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

I for one think it’s great you can laugh at yourselves in the face of your first b2b spoons since… 1916-1917 😂

Pass me the ball Pendles, I'm open.....

track running GIF by RunnerSpace.com

You, by the time the Tuggers win #14 :$

The runners up ladder?

The premiership ladder, floggo

I for one think it’s great you can laugh at yourselves in the face of your first b2b spoons since… 1916-1917 😂

You, by the time the Tuggers win #14 :$

The premiership ladder, floggo
And here's the irony of your post, me seeing the next one will be my 5th while I am alive. That's two more than you. Currently I'm still one ahead. Yeah, sucks to support the second most successful team premiership wise in the last 50 years behind Hawthorn.

200-4.gif

Even badder. It's rumoured Carlton are interested. Enjoy Fuddy.
This is why you shouldn’t just automatically make a bid on Brisbane’s academy players.. even we knew he was shit so we passed on him :$

This is why you shouldn’t just automatically make a bid on Brisbane’s academy players.. even we knew he was shit so we passed on him :$
Don't listen to this guy Elmer Fuddy, he's lying. Cumbo is a ****ing jet.

Don't listen to this guy Elmer Fuddy, he's lying. Cumbo is a ****ing jet.
Just letting you know my **** and balls are just like Cumberland’s football skills - very metaphorical :$

Should be certified legendary thread. Makes for good reading especially when we shat on their heads in finals that we weren't supposed to be in and Bent Cockchin also decided to kick into the breeze.

Good, simpler times.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Flog thinks you are a dude.

Has no idea what metaphorical means.
Someone tell him you can just type “define metaphorical” into Google and the first result will be the definition of metaphorical, he clearly doesn’t know you can do that 🤣

Someone tell him you can just type “define metaphorical” into Google and the first result will be the definition of metaphorical, he clearly doesn’t know you can do that 🤣

He doesn't know how to change a tyre or use a camera phone properly ! If ignorance is bliss, TT lives in a perpetual state of Nirvana

There are some people who still don't know how to do this. Most of them are 70+ but not all.

There are some people who still don't know how to do this. Most of them are 70+ but not all.
Lol. I guess I should feel lucky that I have a 94 year old grandparent that’s still here and knows how to do that.

Bring back your baily gif, oh wait.:$
If I'd said 60+ I would have been talking about you. But I didn't, yet here you are. The most easily triggered tugboat there ever was.

MENSA don't want your application by the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond are shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back