News Richmond considers dumped Carlton midfielder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. We need his face first attack attack on the pill. He wasn't born looking like that, his head has been panel beaten over the years by knees, elbows, boots and fists. Much of it on-field.
He can play. If we get him for free on a bare bones contract with a dickhead clause what's to lose?

Last edited:
Yet he's exactly the type of player carlton need and they dumped him. Says a lot hey?

Sometimes players need a change of scene. Carlton is a basket case right now. Says alot about them.

Oh Mitchy, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind,
hey Mitchy (huff huff), hey Mitchy (huff huff)
hey Mitchy (huff huff) hey Mitchy
hey Mitchy (huff huff) hey Mitchy (huff huff)

Yet he's exactly the type of player carlton need and they dumped him. Says a lot hey?

They also gave up a Coleman Medallist when their forward line was terrible. The fact that Robinson got dumped is no reflection on Carlton. It is a reflection on Robinson's behaviour.

Every club has one. We had Connors, Essendon had Lovett, Freo with Simpson, Brisbane and Carlton with Fev, Gold Coast with Campbell Brown, Melbourne with Nathan Carroll.

There comes a point where you have to pull the pin.

hey Mitchy (huff huff), hey Mitchy (huff huff)
hey Mitchy (huff huff) hey Mitchy (huff huff)
Ol Mitchy

Could be a really good pickup if he can keep himself tidy off the field. I hope for his and his family's sake that he can. He's a good player who can really make an impact on games with just a few manic acts of physicality or hardness at the ball. Could also be a handy mature body to take Jackson's spot.

Hope he gets a run with you guys and does well :thumbsu:

Yeah I'm lookin'. Let me know what I'm lookin' for exactly apart from the fact this bloke was my most despised and it won't make me change my mind if he's playing for us.
Look at his cute little head, how can you say no to that baby face? :cool::p:D

Could be a really good pickup if he can keep himself tidy off the field. I hope for his and his family's sake that he can. He's a good player who can really make an impact on games with just a few manic acts of physicality or hardness at the ball. Could also be a handy mature body to take Jackson's spot.

Hope he gets a run with you guys and does well :thumbsu:

We are about to come good with a Carlton retread eventually, or so the law of averages would suggest. XD

You wouldn't get him for free. He's already been offered a decent contract elsewhere.

Reading these comments has been pretty full on, you'd think he murdered your family or something. He's an incredibly nice, down to earth - fan orientated guy off the field. He's made a few mistakes, which I absolutely guarantee won't happen again. Where ever he ends up next year he's going to give it everything he has.

His meeting starts in 20 minutes. I'm hoping it goes well. I've always had a soft spot for the tiges.

You wouldn't get him for free. He's already been offered a decent contract elsewhere.

Reading these comments has been pretty full on, you'd think he murdered your family or something. He's an incredibly nice, down to earth - fan orientated guy off the field. He's made a few mistakes, which I absolutely guarantee won't happen again. Where ever he ends up next year he's going to give it everything he has.

His meeting starts in 20 minutes. I'm hoping it goes well. I've always had a soft spot for the tiges.

You seem to know quite a bit, can you keep us updated?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wouldn't be on the top of my wish-list but hes definitely a better option than the likes of Taylor Hunt.

Jacko and Kingy were the obvious two that would protect and fly the flag, but other than that we never really showed any hardness or aggression at the man with the ball.
Exactly. Was even a problem when those two were in the side. Is also a problem in the VFL.
I've disliked Nosferatu Robinson as much, if not more than the next Tigers supporter.. but if he can be rookied late, I'll learn to live with it.

Mate i agree people sometimes need a second chance in life , maybe the penny has dropped and he's realised he has had a few stuff up's at the Blues and can change his ways at another club.

Thanks for the info :thumbsu:

After watching a few interviews of him on YouTube I agree with you. He seems like a nice guy.

While different people, Jake King was also a really nice guy off the field - it's best not to pass judgment without knowing someone. Hope the interview goes well, a lot of our supporters are in the 40-60yo bracket due to our 70's success and they love hard nuts more than anyone. I have no doubt he could become a favourite.

Thanks for the update Mitch.
Be sure to pop past and tell us how you went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back