Richmond draft meeting tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way it was the tan. Craig Mottram's record is 10.08. Judd's run as around Princess Park I think and it was 3km, or 3.2km. 10.29 ain't nothin' special for 3km that's for sure.

I just had my first night of preseason training tonight and we had a 2k time trial straight up, I did it in 7:30. I was completely stuffed tho.. I reckon if I did 3.8 it would have been near the 30min mark haha

Hey guys,

When you guys are ready to send any info around I'd be interested to know what was divulged at the meeting. I didn't get there to see/hear what was said.

I've got a fair idea as to what they would have bought up having an inside contact, but it'd be great to have some of it confirmed if possible.

I'd love for someone to PM me when available.

Thanks heaps guys.

Eat em alive Tiges!!!

Regs, pb74

Hey guys, ive just jumped on a computer since i went away and im sure by now people have read my small summary. As i said im sorry that i wasnt able to give more detail but i was preparing for a flight 5 hours after i started. Hopefully there is still enough there for you guys to see which players are in contention to be chosen and who is most likely to be chosen with our 1st and 2nd picks.

Hey guys, ive just jumped on a computer since i went away and im sure by now people have read my small summary. As i said im sorry that i wasnt able to give more detail but i was preparing for a flight 5 hours after i started. Hopefully there is still enough there for you guys to see which players are in contention to be chosen and who is most likely to be chosen with our 1st and 2nd picks.
Would love to be included with a PM also please.
Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The info has now been posted in the Corner Hotel. As a result this thread is now closed and no more PM's will be sent out.

Thanks for you interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back