Richmond draft meeting tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys just got home from the meeting, was a 3 hour event but was only able to stay for 2 and half hours. It was extremely interesting and they seem to give alot away about who they are willing to pick. When i am free later tonight i will send a pm to realistic tiger and it is to his discretion to send it to people or not but the information does remain very confidential.

Hi guys just got home from the meeting, was a 3 hour event but was only able to stay for 2 and half hours. It was extremely interesting and they seem to give alot away about who they are willing to pick. When i am free later tonight i will send a pm to realistic tiger and it is to his discretion to send it to people or not but the information does remain very confidential.
Great stuff rota, hope you enjoyed it.

Posters who would like to recieve information should contact me or PHX via PM and we will pass the info to people on a case by case basis. Basically, those who are fairly regular posters are in line to recieve the info as soon as possible. For everyone else we will make it available Saturday morning. Please do not get upset if you ask and don't recieve a PM back.

Posters who would like to recieve information should contact me via PM and I will pass the info to people on a case by case basis. Basically, those who are fairly regular posters are in line to recieve the info as soon as possible. For everyone else I will make it available Saturday morning. Please do not get upset if you ask and don't recieve a PM back.
Guessing non-Richmond supporters won't be eligible to receive the pm?

Posters who would like to recieve information should contact me via PM and I will pass the info to people on a case by case basis. Basically, those who are fairly regular posters are in line to recieve the info as soon as possible. For everyone else I will make it available Saturday morning. Please do not get upset if you ask and don't recieve a PM back.
Hi Realistic Tiger, Please include me in the PM. Really keen on finding out about the nights discussions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posters can also PM PHX if they are after draft info. All that needs to happen now is Rota has to pass it on to me and I'll pass it around. Some posters have been told they will get it already, others I will decide over the next day or so. Thanks for understanding.

From what I understand Rado, they talk about the players we are looking at with each pick. While pick 8 might not be such a big deal because the clubs around our pick would have the same players in mind that we do. The part they would like to keep secret though is players we are looking at later on in the draft. There might be a smoky we want to take with 26. If they were to give the info to the fans and then they were to post it on a public forum there is little doubt in my mind that it would find its way to opposition clubs.

For that reason I believe we should either keep the info under wraps until Saturday morning or it should be given out via PM's but only to long serving members of the board, i.e. those who post on a regular basis and we know well.

I was there last night, I havent missed one of those nights since 2005, I really hope no PMs are sent out at all, and I beg that the moderators of this site keep the confidentiality of the night preserved, this was stressed on us many mant times last night, and I would hate for the 2008 version of draft night to be the last one ever..

Mods, discipline please

I was there last night, I havent missed one of those nights since 2005, I really hope no PMs are sent out at all, and I beg that the moderators of this site keep the confidentiality of the night preserved, this was stressed on us many mant times last night, and I would hate for the 2008 version of draft night to be the last one ever..

Mods, discipline please
oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Mods, discipline please

No discussion of the night is permitted on be discussed on this board until Saturday 9AM, but perhaps even after the draft, and will be taken down ASAP before that if it is being discussed.

A great night put on by the club and it was def stressed a few times to keep it confidential. Really gives a great insight into the process that goes into each potential recruit and the amount of time spent following these kids junior careers is staggering.

They pretty much go through the few players they think will be available at each of our picks and you get a good idea of who we are likely to get.
Great night and would def recommend to anyone to try and get to one if they continue to put them on.

I left with a pretty good idea of who we are going to get at 8 although i will be listening with interest on sat morning.

No discussion of the night is permitted on be discussed on this board until Saturday 9AM, but perhaps even after the draft, and will be taken down ASAP before that if it is being discussed.

thanks phx

It really is a rare privelage bestowed on us tiger fans by the RFC, all it will take is for one small leak for that be taken away.

Some of the information discussed was highly classified and very sensitive.

I hope common sense prevails on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back