Status
Not open for further replies.

rota69

Club Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Im just wondering how many bigfooty members are going to the draft meeting at punt road tonight. This is my first one and im not to sure what its about but seems interesting and id love to know who we ae going for.

Just a reminder to those who will ask for info from people going tonight, that the info should only be passed on via PM's. Even though clubs would have an idea who were interested in I'm sure the club would like to keep them guessing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you have a draft meeting to discuss possible draftees to the club? Does tghis happen every year? Wouldn't you like to keep that in house rather than tell everyone before the draft? There could be spies everywhere & the information could fall upon the wrong ears, & we'd end up shooting ourselves in the foot. As the saying goes "loose lips, sink ships"

When is it and where is it. Can i just get in with my membership?

Lol no, not quite. ;) EDIT: But it's sold out anyway apparently.

2008 Richmond FC
Draft Preview Evening

The Draft Preview Evening is an opportunity to hear first hand from our General Manager of Football, Craig Cameron, and Recruiting Manager Francis Jackson.

You will hear about their analysis of the upcoming National Draft and which players may fulfill Richmond’s requirements.

This event is a must-see for true Tiger fans ahead of one of the last uncompromised AFL drafts, before the inclusion of the new Gold Coast team.

This year’s AFL Draft will be held on November 29, just days after the 2008 Richmond FC Draft Preview Evening.

Date - Monday November 24
Time – 6pm onwards
Venue – Punt Road Oval (GR Room)
Cost - $80

Proceeds from the night will go to towards the club investing further in analytical tools to be used by the Recruiting Department.

RSVP - Fax form back to RFC at (03) 9421 2846 or email Kaliste Fordham at kfordham@richmondfc.com.au

Please note: Numbers are strictly limited

For further information please contact Kaliste Fordham on (03) 9426 4403.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Portals/0/Draft Pre.pdf

Lol no, not quite. ;)

2008 Richmond FC
Draft Preview Evening

The Draft Preview Evening is an opportunity to hear first hand from our General Manager of Football, Craig Cameron, and Recruiting Manager Francis Jackson.

You will hear about their analysis of the upcoming National Draft and which players may fulfill Richmond’s requirements.

This event is a must-see for true Tiger fans ahead of one of the last uncompromised AFL drafts, before the inclusion of the new Gold Coast team.

This year’s AFL Draft will be held on November 29, just days after the 2008 Richmond FC Draft Preview Evening.

Date - Monday November 24
Time – 6pm onwards
Venue – Punt Road Oval (GR Room)
Cost - $80

Proceeds from the night will go to towards the club investing further in analytical tools to be used by the Recruiting Department.

RSVP - Fax form back to RFC at (03) 9421 2846 or email Kaliste Fordham at kfordham@richmondfc.com.au

Please note: Numbers are strictly limited

For further information please contact Kaliste Fordham on (03) 9426 4403.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Portals/0/Draft Pre.pdf
but there are no spots left so if your not in already its too late.will be a good night.

As i said i am going to the meeting tonight and would like to share everything with all bigfooty richmond members but im going away tommorow and am busy all night. If i do send a pm it will be at like 2/3 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back