Richmond draft meeting tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Rota should send one PM to all the Richmond mods (except PHX...only the real mods :p) and they can distribute them to all those willing, to make it easier on him/her, and I would hazard a guess that PM'ing might be easier for mods to handle and distribute...?
good idea

I'd love a PM too. If RT is worried about this info getting into the wrong hands I am sure that there are a lot of people who have posted here for a while can be trusted.

Oh please, pick me, pick me, pick me!!!

In all honesty, if you're all desperate enough to get the low-down, wouldn't you hang the $80 expense and go watch it for yourself?

...But could I please get one...?

*Joking, I don't mind if I don't get it; hopefully I'll have money enough to go next year!

i dont underand why this stuff cant be posted on the richmond board. surely they are not going to tell every1 who they are aiming to pick just give everyone an insight into what the players are like? but anyway according to u guys they do so thats fine.

would i be able to get a PM as well if possible?
thanks

Surely I can have half of it! ;)
Here is what he could write:

Hey PHX,
It was a great night tonight, the club went to a lot of trouble to let us know about the players we are looking at. They went into a lot of details and I found it very informative. Anyway down to who were going to pick. With pick 8 it will be..............................Sorry have to go.

Rota

:D:thumbsu::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont underand why this stuff cant be posted on the richmond board. surely they are not going to tell every1 who they are aiming to pick just give everyone an insight into what the players are like? but anyway according to u guys they do so thats fine.

would i be able to get a PM as well if possible?
thanks
From what I understand Rado, they talk about the players we are looking at with each pick. While pick 8 might not be such a big deal because the clubs around our pick would have the same players in mind that we do. The part they would like to keep secret though is players we are looking at later on in the draft. There might be a smoky we want to take with 26. If they were to give the info to the fans and then they were to post it on a public forum there is little doubt in my mind that it would find its way to opposition clubs.

For that reason I believe we should either keep the info under wraps until Saturday morning or it should be given out via PM's but only to long serving members of the board, i.e. those who post on a regular basis and we know well.

I too would love a PM please fella's! i had to work back tonight so wasted my $80 but atleast its going to the club so im not complaining.

Shattered i had to miss it but next year for sure, hopefully it was a good night and if someone could fill us in on what i missed out on that would be muchley appreciated!

Cheers Fella's!

Didn't we have this meeting the last few years?

And didn't it get reported all over this board? Surely if it was such a big no-no the club would have either cancelled future meetings, or gone to all the usual Tiger sites and said 'please don't post'.

IIRC last year they just did a brief wrap of each player that was on the radar. While I think this is cool for the club to do, from what I remember it was not much more than could be gained from reading the drafting forum, or the newspapers for that matter.

I think we might be getting a bit too cloak and dagger with this. After all, whether it is true or not, the club is going to say 'we are so glad we got him at pick x'. And if an apposition club really wanted the scoop on who we might draft, they could easily plant a spy, or better yet, just ask all the WAFL/SANFL/VFL clubs who'd been speaking to player x.

Wish i could but flying back from canberra.... Wish my wife would get a job so i would not have to work anymore.....!!!!!!!

Please keep updated

Who else but a politician flies home from work in Canberra!

Do we have you to thank for all that Punt Road funding, Lord Venn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back