Richmond Essendon melee at quarter time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good television , right next to the cameras, would have been good if someone threw a punch though, its a pity one of the players didn't job Andy Maher while they were at it, good for footy.:thumbsu:

Goddamned hilarious. Monfries cops a bump so they all act up and start a melee. Then they all pussy out of it as soon as Richmond mans up.

What did Dustin Martin say? I didn't hear.

Jake Melksham seems like such a w***er. Looks like such an arrogant prick.

He slammed the ball down at the final siren when we drew with Carlton and swore. Commentators referred to it as a "great show of emotion" in support of the draw. I thought he was immature and had a bad attitude.

Fan of his footy, not a fan of his attitude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need more line in the sand stuff.

We're not going to get it while Essendon's out there. They tested the water then but it was too hot. I would expect an all-in at some point tonight the way this is going but I have a sneaking suspicsion that this team won't pick one because they don't have the spine.

Only looked good because the camera was right there, just the normal push me, shove you, push you, shove me stuff.

Only looked good because the camera was right there, just the normal push me, shove you, push you, shove me stuff.

Which was the point of the thread topic.:rolleyes:

He slammed the ball down at the final siren when we drew with Carlton and swore. Commentators referred to it as a "great show of emotion" in support of the draw. I thought he was immature and had a bad attitude.

Fan of his footy, not a fan of his attitude.

You wonder what he was saying/doing in there... cos he sure attracted alot of angry tigers didn't he

Pretty sure there were quite a few F-Bombs and C-units dropped during the melee....was more interesting than the first quarter, thats for sure.

Good television , right next to the cameras, would have been good if someone threw a punch though, its a pity one of the players didn't job Andy Maher while they were at it, good for footy.:thumbsu:
Good television????
WIN are covering the game up here in Gero and they've shown the players running out onto the ground 3 times. HIrd has torn his hair out three times too!:eek:
They've screwed this up big time........and it's a DELAYED telecast also.!(it's 3/4 time on Foxtel..............which is not live either, but going on progressive scores).

................and that bitch wants a Carbon tax.........!!!!!!
I want a better coverage.:mad:

Looked like Vickery got a few good swings in, could have sworn he actually connected with a punch unless I wasn't watching properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back