Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

George's snap after Jack's tap on.

giphy.gif

I was shocked when that went through

I agree - it was a terrible looking snap. Seriously, watching (on TV) as he kicked it I just internally went 'Oh no!'. Very surprised by the outcome.

George is great at creating pressure, chaos and chances in the forward line - but his actual disposal skills (kicks, handpasses) are deplorable. He could never play in the midfield until he significantly improves those. But he's good at what he does - and he's a bloody good contested mark for his size. He really has a wide variety of abilities - some great and some terrible. I don't think he's average in anything.

I agree - it was a terrible looking snap. Seriously, watching (on TV) as he kicked it I just internally went 'Oh no!'. Very surprised by the outcome.

George is great at creating pressure, chaos and chances in the forward line - but his actual disposal skills (kicks, handpasses) are deplorable. He could never play in the midfield until he significantly improves those. But he's good at what he does - and he's a bloody good contested mark for his size. He really has a wide variety of abilities - some great and some terrible. I don't think he's average in anything.
I reckon he just goes too fast for his own good. At the start of the year he seemed to be going a bit slower and he seemed to be using it a bit better, but obviously not so much recently hahah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back