Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet the club has a Christmas tree with baubles and tinsel prominent in the office right now.
But it's not a Christmas tree, just a 'happy holidays' tree, or maybe just a tree.
I bet so too...a happy holiday tree covered in happy holiday baubles and tinsel...surrounded by well wishing happy holiday cards...and even better well wrapped happy holiday presents in happy holiday wrapping paper! And hung up, well filled, happy holiday stockings!
With Bing Crosby singing in the office background...on the club hi-fi...we wish you a happy holiday...and rudolph the red nose happy holiday reindeer...ho ho hoooo...and the Club staff sharing happy holiday egg-nog!

The point being...in regards to their Happy Holiday Merchandise...the Club is totally hypocritical and sends mixed messages with its mixed Holiday and Christmas merchandise...one or the other RFC...its a can of worms...
No they're not because the club isn't trying to tell everyone that Christmas doesn't exist. They're just using the phrase "happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" in an email to ALL members because not all members celebrate Christmas.

Can't mention Christmas, but selling these??
Should be 'holiday' wreaths and 'holiday' stockings, not to mention the 'seasons greetings' stubby holder.
Well I got an email today and it Merry Christmas maybe they read this board

No they're not because the club isn't trying to tell everyone that Christmas doesn't exist. They're just using the phrase "happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" in an email to ALL members because not all members celebrate Christmas.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wishing a blessed Ramadan to all those celebrating 🌙 <a href="https://t.co/WacZxLsm7S">pic.twitter.com/WacZxLsm7S</a></p>&mdash; Richmond FC 🐯 (@Richmond_FC) <a href="https://twitter.com/Richmond_FC/status/1638704472229834754?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So why do we do this?
PS I am not against it. We should wish people well for Ramadan, just as we should for Christmas, but not everyone celebrates Ramadan.

I personally couldn't care less if someone says "Happy Holiday" or "Merry Christmas". These trivial things don't really bother me.

Then again I don't believe in any religion so I guess I can't presume other religious Christian people are offended by not saying "Merry Christmas".

No one gives a shit, its only Christains and Boomers that seems to get offended if someone says "Happy Holidays" or "Season Greetings"

Go back 20 years and no one cared if you wished them a happy holidays, but if you do now you're suddenly anti Christmas.

Anyway, lets get this back on topic yeah?

Can't mention Christmas, but selling these??
Should be 'holiday' wreaths and 'holiday' stockings, not to mention the 'seasons greetings' stubby holder.
saw some chick in her "xmas sweater" today...

so many things that used to be only somthin youd see on american tv/film are now part of our "tradition" in aus

its freaking summer why tf do we need xmas "sweaters"

"christmas in july" so we can pretend we are yanks and wear the ugly fugn things?

someone please turn off the irl brain scorcher

consume more piggies

play dat fiddle

This Is Fine GIF

No one gives a s**t, its only Christains and Boomers that seems to get offended if someone says "Happy Holidays" or "Season Greetings"

Go back 20 years and no one cared if you wished them a happy holidays, but if you do now you're suddenly anti Christmas.

Anyway, lets get this back on topic yeah?
I have lots of middle eastern cust , on the phone I said to one today , have a good break , he replied have a great Christmas lol . I think it’s all over done tbh

I have lots of middle eastern cust , on the phone I said to one today , have a good break , he replied have a great Christmas lol . I think it’s all over done tbh
Well sounds like someone not offended by saying "Christmas"...

Real updates provided by Madtiger
Proudly sponsored by
Toyota
McDonald’s
Cussons
Bunnings
Shell
Kfc
Papa Giuseppe
the imperial leather looked real classy with that badge thing on it... til the top fell off in the first shower and left with just some sticky white fibrous shyte on there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the imperial leather looked real classy with that badge thing on it... til the top fell off in the first shower and left with just some sticky white fibrous shyte on there
agree they were delicious

Real updates provided by Madtiger
Proudly sponsored by
Toyota
McDonald’s
Cussons
Bunnings
Shell
Kfc
Papa Giuseppe
The DE WALT days should've had snoop Pearson out here. What better promoter than the Wire

Wear any RFC clothing..you wouldn't know what club it was.
I wear some training t shirt in the garden.

The only good merch is the Dreamtime jumpers.

The DE WALT days should've had snoop Pearson out here. What better promoter than the Wire

Wear any RFC clothing..you wouldn't know what club it was.
I wear some training t shirt in the garden.

The only good merch is the Dreamtime jumpers.
dreamtime jumpers and anzac jumpers are amongst the worst merch of all time. wrap
it up whatever way you want but it still looks shite

add in the green nib, blue latitude and red kfc and it then reaches another level of shiteness that nobody thought was possible

Good to see we are tracking well.

WTF is going on? happy holidays. Who really cares. I say have a good Christmas and great new Year. But what I care about is that I get a weeks leave for free. Chill out peoples. There are a lot worse things going on than BS virtue signalling - if it was even that. Most organisations' HR and marketing/PR departments are awesome at saying one thing and doing another.

Being upset about the AFL screwing up the game, yep I agree with that. But then again we'll come back a lot faster and better than most people think. I just love it that people think that we are bottom 3 for next year :hearteyecat:. It will make it so much sweeter.

Well sounds like someone not offended by saying "Christmas"...
I got two emails one from the club happy holidays and one from the Neville Crowe foundation merry christmas that from one Organisation is misleading

Good to see we are tracking well.

WTF is going on? happy holidays. Who really cares. I say have a good Christmas and great new Year. But what I care about is that I get a weeks leave for free. Chill out peoples. There are a lot worse things going on than BS virtue signalling - if it was even that. Most organisations' HR and marketing/PR departments are awesome at saying one thing and doing another.

Being upset about the AFL screwing up the game, yep I agree with that. But then again we'll come back a lot faster and better than most people think. I just love it that people think that we are bottom 3 for next year :hearteyecat:. It will make it so much sweeter.
Happy Holidays Dr Tigris.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Membership Tally 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back