News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks better

white numbers on yellow sash arent as visible

but i understand its all about tradition over eyesores
You've had one win no go away :D

I prefer the sash on the back, or its not really a sash is it, it just becomes a stripe on the front!

Plus you shouldn't need to see a blokes number to know who it is!

After time to digest not sure about the new fluoro yellow. Jumps off the screen or pictures, touch distracting.

if only the sash was taken off the back and we had thick all yellow numbers

that would be best

No no no NO! :drunk:

God no.

The sash belongs on both sides of the guernsey, always has, always will, fact fact FACT.

We must never, EVER go back to just the one sash at the front. It's not the Richmond way.

Geez I would have thought you of all people would understand that!

You were the hero who campaigned on here for the Yellow and Black to return... don't live long enough to see yourself become the villain who seeks to destroy the true Richmond identity of the double sash! :eek:

Don't be seduced by the power of the dark side (on the back of our guernsey).

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

God no.

The sash belongs on both sides of the guernsey, always has, always will, fact fact FACT.

We must never, EVER go back to just the one sash at the front. It's not the Richmond way.

You were the hero who campaigned on here for the Yellow and Black to return... don't live long enough to see yourself become the villain who seeks to destroy the true Richmond identity of the double sash! :eek:

eyesore sash on back confirmed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God no.

Doesn't matter either way imo.

Apologies for this query as I'm sure it has been discussed earlier but does anyone know if Puma are making any supporter apparel?
Thank you in advance :)

Apologies for this query as I'm sure it has been discussed earlier but does anyone know if Puma are making any supporter apparel?
Thank you in advance :)

yes, apparently being released march

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back