Richmond Tigers 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet you believe in Russia Gate too... nothing surer.

Youre gonna need a better troll TazDawk lite
Ha ha.
You mean the same organisation that cleared Melbourne for tanking and cleared the Bombers for drug cheating before WADA stepped in? Surely not even someone of your intellect is that naive, my angry little friend :)

Youre gonna need a better troll TazDawk lite, and in case you havent noticed, no one in the football community respects the Richmond Football Club after their entitled behaviour over the last couple of years. Adultery, Rance expelled from the club, COVID breaches, Assaults, night club fights, jail terms, complaining about playing at MARVEL, WAGS dictating to the club... youve become a laughing stock. Any respect you did manage to regain from being the leagues whipping boys for so long, has been whittled away.
He cries as he furiously bites :thumbsu: :D

Ha ha.
You mean the same organisation that cleared Melbourne for tanking and cleared the Bombers for drug cheating before WADA stepped in? Surely not even someone of your intellect is that naive, my angry little friend.

WADA cleared Melbourne for tanking?.... what a weird overreach

giphy.gif

Cleared by WADA and ASADA and the AFL... you keep clutching at those straws though TazDawk lite

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Tigers 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back