Richmond Tigers 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW.... your synopsis of internal injuries was spot on.
My nieces husband had to have a liver transplant because of blunt force trauma. Not sure what Dustys injury is, whether its liver or kidney, but I wouldnt wish that kind of injury on my worst enemy. Ive seen first hand how slow and painful the recovery can be.
Anyway, thats my 2 cents worth.... get well soon Dusty

Yep - it's going to be a long road for him. I don't think it was as *bad* as Lonergan's - who'd had a previous kidney injury that exacerbated the AFL injury. I don't reckon they'll need to remove the kidney like they did with Lonergan, but it's not a good position to be in and if he gets another hit there, who knows what might happen.

At 30, I just reckon the risk/reward isn't in his favour

You can tell how serious it was from the scarring - no neat incisions like a planned operation might have - they just got in and did what they needed to do in the short time available. Modern medicine is unreal.

View attachment 1179650
Didnt Sammy Newman lose a kidney as well?

Salty revisionism. Toby was key to the flags.

It's not like grigg or Soldo were carrying Richmond to grand finals.

I've never viewed him as dirty seems passionate inside the laws of the game unless the umps make up rules.

The tackling too rough free kicks are silly. Might as well play netball

Only this morning described by Del as "not a tap ruckman like other teams have" but one who gets by on "tackling to hurt people during the game".

Passionate within the rules my hairy arse. He's worse than Mumford.

Their season can basically be summarised by the pathetic behaviour of their 'coach.'

Rooting around behind your wife's back - who's been supporting you for decades and helping you to nurture and mentor your next generation of players. What a great bloke - truly inspirational. Gets bored at home so he decides to shack up with a uni graduate in the rooms at work. The players can probably see through this rodent of a man. Pitiful behaviour - but very fitting for this club. Like the Tiger of Old, as the song goes. Disgraceful.
I bet you're one of those who called Neil Mitchell after the 2017 Qualifying final.
You sensitive thing you.

Stay classy

Because you're so sincere, so often,

Really the time to speculate that is it? fu** me.

So, Gaz should have quit when he did his shoulder at the GC then?
Seriously Elton, Richmond flogs were celebrating that tackle on Ablett in the GF that banged his shoulder up. Can’t remember who hit him but pretty sure he was being hailed as a champion for it.
Your fooling no one you sad gimp.
You always bring up Alisha Horan to troll Geelong flogs you grub and you’re quite fond of highlighting Ben Cousins’ problems too.

Get a mirror you shitbag.
Didnt Sammy Newman lose a kidney as well?
Testicle I think it was. A lot of pride too. 🍒

Always geelong fans commenting on Richmond 😂😂😂 17,19,20 losses must’ve really rubbed salt into the wounds.
3 losses doesn't even come close to what we did to you for 30 years.... and every Tugger flog knows it. 20 Years of bending you over, and going in dry, and we get to do it all over again.
Faux brag harder blow in...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 losses doesn't even come close to what we did to you for 30 years.... and every Tugger flog knows it. 20 Years of bending you over, and going in dry, and we get to do it all over again.
Faux brag harder blow in...
Sorry mate your deluded but it absolutely does. Shows that u lot are the real little pussies. U bent us over for 20 years, I’ll give u that. But when it really mattered, 3 consecutive times. We turned around, and penetrated you lot and completely embarrassed the Geelong Cats. Showed that you lot are nothing more than a joke of a club.

During that same time u lot won 3 flags just as we did😂😂😂😂😂😂 bro you don’t even know your own gender, let alone anything about footy🤣🤣🤣🤣 ur legit a plural

And how many finals series did you play in, plonker? And how many times did Geelong decimate you?

I use they/them on here to make paint eaters like you lose their minds. Seems it worked 🥳

Sorry mate your deluded but it absolutely does. Shows that u lot are the real little pussies. U bent us over for 20 years, I’ll give u that. But when it really mattered, 3 consecutive times. We turned around, and penetrated you lot and completely embarrassed the Geelong Cats. Showed that you lot are nothing more than a joke of a club.

So where were you "when it mattered" for those 20+ years?

I only recall seeing you once and you got belted by 15 goals in a prelim by us :$

Oh, you did kick into the breeze once and got beaten by 9th once.

And you won't be there "when it matters" this year because we'll be ending your season (again) next week

Enjoy returning to mediocrity 🌝

Last edited:
Seriously Elton, Richmond flogs were celebrating that tackle on Ablett in the GF that banged his shoulder up. Can’t remember who hit him but pretty sure he was being hailed as a champion for it.
Nice strawman.

Did I celebrate it? No.

It was ****ed what happened to Vlastuin, it was ****ed what happened to Ablett.

Bzzzzzt Brerrrrr!

HighGreatIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

17,19,20. Still doesn’t change anything.

You know, until 1984, Richmond had won about 80 games against Geelong and Geelong had won about 60, with 3 draws between the sides.

But in the last 37 years, Geelong won 44 of 58 games between the two sides, with half of those wins being by 50 points plus, thoroughly embarrassing the Richmond Football Club. Pulling its pants down on nearly every occasion.

10 goal beltings on the regular and a 15 goal belting in a prelim that set Richmond back for years.

The fact that winning 3 flags, including one against Geelong, doesn't erase that shame is the most hilarious part to me.

Losing 3 in 4 games, for nearly 4 decades 😂

And now after 3 flags we're heading back to the "good old days"

How good 😇

You know, until 1984, Richmond had won about 80 games against Geelong and Geelong had won about 60, with 3 draws between the sides.

But in the last 37 years, Geelong won 44 of 58 games between the two sides, with half of those wins being by 50 points plus, thoroughly embarrassing the Richmond Football Club. Pulling its pants down on nearly every occasion.

10 goal beltings on the regular and a 15 goal belting in a prelim that set Richmond back for years.

The fact that winning 3 flags, including one against Geelong, doesn't erase that shame is the most hilarious part to me.

Losing 3 in 4 games, for nearly 4 decades 😂

And now after 3 flags we're heading back to the "good old days"

How good 😇
You're still our finals bitches when it counts, you go cherish your home and away lead doofy whilst we'll take the cups which all that matters to us and rest of the comp! :tearsofjoy:

IMG_0561.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Tigers 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back