Opinion Richmond Tigers Dreamteam/Supercoach Question Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys. How do you rate Lamberts chance for Rd 1? Looks like he could be a gem...

Keep an eye on him this weekend, and also see if he gets a game next week too. He has to be upgraded as he is a rookie at the moment, its between him and Arnot to be upgraded IMO.

Keep an eye on him this weekend, and also see if he gets a game next week too. He has to be upgraded as he is a rookie at the moment, its between him and Arnot to be upgraded IMO.
Agree, although with such a healthy list with few injuries, I still think whoever is elevated will struggle for a spot in the 22 for Round 1.

Rd 1? Not even an outside chance.
He's fighting for a spot on the depth list at this stage.
So unless he shows form and you get an LTI (hope not) I'm looking elsewhere??

So unless he shows form and you get an LTI (hope not) I'm looking elsewhere??
I think he's some chance. There's a spot there for the upgrade and he's probably head of the queue to get that spot at the moment. If he does get that upgrade spot he's battling it out with a number of others for those last few spots, no reason he can't be there if he plays really well in these last two games. But outside chance he plays round 1, if he doesn't probably a good downgrade target at some point.

I think he's some chance. There's a spot there for the upgrade and he's probably head of the queue to get that spot at the moment. If he does get that upgrade spot he's battling it out with a number of others for those last few spots, no reason he can't be there if he plays really well in these last two games. But outside chance he plays round 1, if he doesn't probably a good downgrade target at some point.
Pretty much. Opportunity will come if established players don't perform or there are injuries.
He's slim to none for Rd 1.
Thanks lads... Sounds a bit risky.

Interesting quite a few teams seem to be running with him at present.

Thanks guys...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted the links to the leagues via PM to everyone who was in division 1 last year. I also posted a link to the league for AFL Fantasy in a thread as well and got no response. Unfortunately I don't have time to run the leagues like I did last couple of years. If people are interested PM for codes of leagues still with vacancies.

I'd say he'll be best 22, he seems versatile.
Anyone with more knowledge feel free to reply.
Given where our list is at I think the spot will be between Hunt and Lambert
Hunt ahead of Lambert due to that versatility

Would anyone be interested in joining a Footy Tipping Competition, it is organised by an Official Richmond Supporters Group and there is $500 in prize money. $25 entry and all profits go to the Richmond Football Club. Great way to send some money to the club while also having a chance of winning some cash and having a bit of fun. Pm me for details.

Are we putting up a team for the
2015 BigFooty SuperCoach Club Board Championships?
I would like to move up to Div 1 if we don't get numbers from last year
If you guys need numbers I'm keen. Finished 150odd overall last season.

Defender rookies are hard to pick this year. Due to lack of options KMcIntosh may be someone to consider.

Jordan Lewis. Pendlebury. Joel Selwood. Josh Kennedy. Brandon Ellis. Dayne Beams my premium six. People's thoughts? Positive only please:p
No ablett and rockliff yet but salary cap room to bring them in. What about Dane Swan? Usually the first one picked be interesting to see how he goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Richmond Tigers Dreamteam/Supercoach Question Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back