Opinion Richmond Tigers Dreamteam/Supercoach Question Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Read somewhere that Rockliff may be used more fwd this year with the addition of Beams... Maybe keep an eye out.

Yeah im not 100% sold on Rocky, might look at Beams maybe instead or someone like kennedy from the swans. Might let me upgrade someone else too.

Yeah im not 100% sold on Rocky, might look at Beams maybe instead or someone like kennedy from the swans. Might let me upgrade someone else too.
My same thinking re: Ablett. ..... One high priced gun or 2 $500-600,000 players....

About Rocky, I'm staying away from early. Want to see how he goes with the inclusion of Beams. Plus last year when he was dominating, Redden, Rich and co. were out, so when there's more competition in the mids he won't find 45 disposals a game. Will definitely have him in at some stage though.

He'd play most weeks we'd think.

40 goal season from Griff. He is out CHF. Much better player than Vickery. In for big year.

Thanks guys. I've drafted him very late on in a deep draft league so hopefully he can be of some value.

Had some strong games last year in terms of his scoring and I'll be looking for that to continue.

Whilst I'm here, how has Chris Knights looked? Is he fit and do you see him featuring much at senior level? I've always rated him as a footballer but he's obviously just never been able to get his body right.

Without changing quite a bit, these are my recommended changes:
vxm36d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I would't be putting Ablett in for Round 1 as he's had no preseason.
Should go down in price if anything so can pick him up for cheaper later. Worst case should be able to get him for the same price.

Personally I would't be putting Ablett in for Round 1 as he's had no preseason.
Should go down in price if anything so can pick him up for cheaper later. Worst case should be able to get him for the same price.

I was just listening to MMM (not by choice I might add) and they were saying the goss is that Ablett has done his shoulder again.

Not sure if this is the thread but there are still some spots on the bigfooty tigers division 2 league (supercoach).

edit: prefer tiger supporters as it's a tiger league but if it's not full a few days out then other posters welcome.

League is now full. Good luck guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Richmond Tigers Dreamteam/Supercoach Question Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back